Linseed Oil: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in linseed oil?
To illustrate, tablespoon of linseed oil (12 g) has about 106 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 106 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of linseed oil is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about linseed oil nutrition.
See all nutrition data of linseed oil on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Linseed Oil (12 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of linseed oil (12 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||99.98 g||28.34 g||12 g|
|Protein||0.11 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||0.12 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
linseed oil - vitamins per 100g
- Vit E0.47 mg
- Vit K0.009 mg
Energy content of linseed oil
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
linseed oil - minerals per 100g
- Phosphorus9.3 mg
- Calcium1 mg
- Zink9.3 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 linseed oil?
As I wrote before tablespoon of linseed oil (12 g) has 106 calories. It is easy to count that two linseed oil have about 212 calories and three linseed oil have about 318 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five linseed oil.
- Tablespoon of linseed oil (12g)106 kcal
- Teaspoon of linseed oil (4g)35 kcal
- Cup of linseed oil (213g)1883 kcal
- Half cup of linseed oil (106.5g)941 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of linseed oil251 kcal
- Half of medium size linseed oil53 kcal
- Small size linseed oil (10g)84.8 kcal
- Big size linseed oil (16g)137.8 kcal
- Two medium size linseed oil212 kcal
- Three medium size linseed oil318 kcal
- Four medium size linseed oil424 kcal
- Five medium size linseed oil530 kcal
Protein in linseed oil
Linseed oil has 0.11 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of linseed oil (12 g) you can see that you will get about 0 g of protein.
Carbs in linseed oil
0 g of carbs - linseed oil has no carbohydrates.
Fat in linseed oil
Linseed oil has 99.98 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of linseed oil (12 g) has about 12 g of fat.
tablespoon of linseed oil (12 g) has:106kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare linseed oil with other oils
When you look at charts below you will see how linseed oil looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does old fashioned donut have?
- Calories in a half of dosa with filling
- Calories in whole dosa with filling
- Calories for one, two or more dosa with filling
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in vegetable oil?
- How much fat in granola bar?
- How much protein in marshmallow?
- What is weight of Clif bar?
- Sesame chicken calories per ounce (oz)
- Old fashioned calories per serving size