Linseed Oil: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Linseed oil: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in linseed oil?
To illustrate, tablespoon of linseed oil (12 g) has about 106 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon linseed oil is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 15 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of linseed oil on charts.
Linseed oil: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of linseed oil?
As I wrote before 100g has 884 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of linseed oil.
- Tablespoon of linseed oil (12g)106 kcal
- Teaspoon of linseed oil (4g)35 kcal
- Cup of linseed oil (213g)1883 kcal
- Half cup of linseed oil (106.5g)941 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of linseed oil251 kcal
- 10g of linseed oil88 kcal
- 20g of linseed oil177 kcal
- 50g of linseed oil442 kcal
- 100g of linseed oil884 kcal
Protein in linseed oil
Linseed oil has 0.11 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of linseed oil (12 g) you can see that you will get about 0 g of protein.
Carbs in linseed oil
0 g of carbs - linseed oil has no carbohydrates.
Fat in linseed oil
Linseed oil has 99.98 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of linseed oil (12 g) has about 12 g of fat.
tablespoon of linseed oil (12 g) has:106kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
linseed oil - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium E0.47 mg
- Vitaminium K0.009 mg
Energy content of linseed oil
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
linseed oil - minerals per 100g
- Phosphorus9.3 mg
- Calcium1 mg
- Zink9.3 mg
Interesting charts - compare linseed oil with other oils
When you look at charts below you will see how linseed oil looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does old fashioned donut have?
- Calories in a half of dosa with filling
- Calories in whole dosa with filling
- Calories for one, two or more dosa with filling
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in vegetable oil?
- How much fat in granola bar?
- How much protein in marshmallow?
- What is weight of Clif bar?
- Sesame chicken calories per ounce (oz)
- Old fashioned calories per serving size