Linseed oil - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in linseed oil?
100g of linseed oil has about 884 calories (kcal).
To illustrate, tablespoon (12 g) has about 106 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon (12 g) is similar to calories amount from 2 apples, 1 glass of Coca Cola, 1 slice of cheese, 1 slice of bread, 0.5 glasses of milk, 5.5 of sugar.
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 15 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
Calories in linseed oil came from protein in 0%, from carbs in 0% and from fat in 100%.
linseed oil - calories table
- Tablespoon of linseed oil (12g)106 kcal
- Teaspoon oflinseed oil (6g)53 kcal
- 10g of linseed oil88 kcal
- 20g of linseed oil177 kcal
- 50g of linseed oil442 kcal
- 100g of linseed oil884 kcal
- 200g of linseed oil1768 kcal
- 500g of linseed oil4420 kcal
Linseed oil - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in linseed oil?
★ What is the weight of linseed oil?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in linseed oil?
How much dietary fiber in linseed oil?
Does linseed oil have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in linseed oil?
How much magnesium in linseed oil?
Glycemic index of linseed oil?
How much protein in linseed oil?
How much does a linseed oil weight?
Tablespoon of linseed oil weights about 12g.
Teaspoon of linseed oil weights about 6g.
Does linseed oil make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in linseed oil puts this product at the top of hight calorific oils. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific oils, linseed oil seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other oils.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If linseed oil contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
tablespoon (12 g) has:106kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does spaghetti have?
- What kind of minerals does couscous contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in dried agave?
- What kind of vitamins in sour cream?
- How much dietary fiber in luncheon meat?
- Does minced pork have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in surimi?
- How much magnessium in oat milk?
- What is glycemic index of alcohol-free beer?
- How much protein in fries?
- What is weight of edam cheese?