Fried Wonton: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fried wonton: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one fried wonton, cup and more
How many calories in fried wonton?
To give you an idea, medium size fried wonton (19 g) has about 36 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size fried wonton is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of fried wonton on charts.
Fried wonton: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 fried wontons?
As I wrote before medium size fried wonton (19 g) has 36 calories. It is easy to count that two fried wontons have about 72 calories and three fried wontons have about 108 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five fried wontons.
- Medium size fried wonton (19 g)36 kcal
- Cup of fried wonton (85g)162 kcal
- Half cup of fried wonton (42.5g)81 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried wonton54 kcal
- Half of medium size fried wonton18 kcal
- Small size fried wonton (15g)28.8 kcal
- Big size fried wonton (25g)46.8 kcal
- Two medium size fried wontons72 kcal
- Three medium size fried wontons108 kcal
- Four medium size fried wontons144 kcal
- Five medium size fried wontons180 kcal
Protein in fried wonton
Fried wonton has 8.76 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size fried wonton (19 g) you can see that you will get about 1.7 g of protein.
Carbs in fried wonton
Fried wonton has 14.05 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size fried wonton (19 g) has about 2.7 g of carbs.
Fat in fried wonton
Fried wonton has 11.13 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size fried wonton (19 g) has about 2.1 g of fat.
medium size fried wonton (19 g) has:36kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fried wonton - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.291 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.121 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.13 mg
- Vitaminium B60.236 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.012 mcg
- Vitaminium C7 mg
- Vitaminium E0.88 mg
- Vitaminium K0.064 mg
Energy content of fried wonton
- 29% CARBS
- 18% PROTEIN
- 52% FAT
fried wonton - minerals per 100g
- Potassium301 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium30 mg
- Sodium467 mg
- Iron0.79 mg
Interesting charts - compare fried wonton with other Fried
When you look at charts below you will see how fried wonton looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do coked pinto beans have?
- Calories in glass of whole milk
- Calories in cup of whole milk
- Calories in shot (small glass) of whole milk
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chicken?
- How much fat in grape juice?
- How much protein in red wine?
- What is weight of beef jerky?
- Pierogi Ruskie calories per ounce (oz)
- Bran muffin calories per serving size