Chicken Legs: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in chicken leg?
For example, medium size chicken leg (170 g) has about 364 calories.
It is about 15% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 364 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from chicken leg is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 19 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about chicken leg nutrition.
See all nutrition data of chicken leg on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Chicken Leg (170 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size chicken leg (170 g)|
|Carbs Total||0.17 g||< 0.1 g||0.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||15.95 g||4.52 g||27.1 g|
|Protein||16.37 g||4.64 g||27.8 g|
|Water||67.3 g||19.08 g||114.4 g|
chicken leg - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A92 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.073 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.141 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)4.733 mg
- Vit B60.318 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vit C0.2 mg
- Vit E0.22 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of chicken leg
- 0% CARBS
- 31% PROTEIN
- 68% FAT
chicken leg - minerals per 100g
- Potassium203 mg
- Magnessium19 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium84 mg
- Iron0.69 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chicken legs?
As I wrote before medium size chicken leg (170 g) have 364 calories. It is easy to count that two chicken legs have about 728 calories and three chicken legs have about 1092 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chicken legs.
- Medium size chicken leg (170 g)364 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chicken legs61 kcal
- Half of medium size chicken leg182 kcal
- Small size chicken leg (136g)291.2 kcal
- Big size chicken leg (221g)473.2 kcal
- Two medium size chicken legs728 kcal
- Three medium size chicken legs1092 kcal
- Four medium size chicken legs1456 kcal
- Five medium size chicken legs1820 kcal
Protein in chicken leg
Chicken legs have 16.37 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size chicken leg (170 g) you can see that you will get about 27.8 g of protein.
Carbs in chicken legs
Chicken legs have 0.17 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size chicken leg (170 g) has about 0.3 g of carbs.
Fat in chicken legs
Chicken legs have 15.95 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size chicken leg (170 g) has about 27.1 g of fat.
medium size chicken leg (170 g) has:364kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare chicken leg with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how chicken leg looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do prunes have?
- Calories in tablespoon of linseed oil
- Calories in teaspoon of linseed oil
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Riesling?
- How much fat in cooked mushrooms?
- How much protein in biscotti?
- What is weight of Baba Ganoush?
- Cooked carrots calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked sardines calories per serving size