Chicken Legs: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chicken legs: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, single piece, medium size without the bones and the skin and more
How many calories in chicken leg?
For example, medium size chicken leg (170 g) has about 364 calories.
It is about 15% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size chicken leg is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 19 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 52 minutes, swim for about 43 minutes or run for 37 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chicken leg on charts.
Chicken legs: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chicken legs?
As I wrote before medium size chicken leg (170 g) have 364 calories. It is easy to count that two chicken legs have about 728 calories and three chicken legs have about 1092 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chicken legs.
- Medium size chicken leg (170 g)364 kcal
- Chicken leg medium size without the bones and the skin (130g)278 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chicken legs61 kcal
- Half of medium size chicken leg182 kcal
- Small size chicken leg (136g)291.2 kcal
- Big size chicken leg (221g)473.2 kcal
- Two medium size chicken legs728 kcal
- Three medium size chicken legs1092 kcal
- Four medium size chicken legs1456 kcal
- Five medium size chicken legs1820 kcal
Protein in chicken leg
Chicken legs have 16.37 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size chicken leg (170 g) you can see that you will get about 27.8 g of protein.
Carbs in chicken legs
Chicken legs have 0.17 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size chicken leg (170 g) has about 0.3 g of carbs.
Fat in chicken legs
Chicken legs have 15.95 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size chicken leg (170 g) has about 27.1 g of fat.
medium size chicken leg (170 g) has:364kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chicken leg - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A92 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.073 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.141 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.733 mg
- Vitaminium B60.318 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.22 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of chicken leg
- 0% CARBS
- 31% PROTEIN
- 68% FAT
chicken leg - minerals per 100g
- Potassium203 mg
- Magnessium19 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium84 mg
- Iron0.69 mg
Interesting charts - compare chicken leg with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how chicken leg looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does surimi have?
- Calories in a half of chana masala
- Calories in whole chana masala
- Calories for one, two or more chana masala
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Chimichanga?
- How much fat in Bojangles biscuit?
- How much protein in angel hair pasta?
- What is weight of wasabi peas?
- Sweetcorn calories per ounce (oz)
- Fruit salad calories per serving size