Roasted Red Peppers: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Roasted red peppers: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in roasted red peppers?
Case in point, medium size roasted red peppers (119 g) has about 20 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size roasted red peppers is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of roasted red pepper on charts.
Roasted red peppers: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 roasted red peppers?
As I wrote before medium size roasted red peppers (119 g) have 20 calories. It is easy to count that two roasted red peppers have about 40 calories and three roasted red peppers have about 60 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five roasted red peppers.
- Medium size roasted red peppers (119 g)20 kcal
- Cup of roasted red peppers (141g)24 kcal
- Half cup of roasted red peppers (70.5g)12 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of roasted red peppers5 kcal
- Half of medium size roasted red peppers10 kcal
- Small size roasted red peppers (95g)16 kcal
- Big size roasted red peppers (155g)26 kcal
- Two medium size roasted red peppers40 kcal
- Three medium size roasted red peppers60 kcal
- Four medium size roasted red peppers80 kcal
- Five medium size roasted red peppers100 kcal
Protein in roasted red peppers
0g of protein - roasted red peppers has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in roasted red peppers
Roasted red peppers have 3.33 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size roasted red peppers (119 g) has about 4 g of carbs.
Fat in roasted red peppers
0 g of fat - roasted red peppers have no fat.
medium size roasted red peppers (119 g) has:20kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
roasted red peppers - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1333 IU
- Vitaminium C30 mg
Energy content of roasted red peppers
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
roasted red peppers - minerals per 100g
- Potassium167 mg
- Sodium283 mg
Do roasted red peppers make you fat? Whether it is good to eat roasted red peppers on diet?
Very hight count of calories in roasted red peppers puts this product at the top of hight calorific Grilled. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Grilled, roasted red peppers seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Grilled.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If roasted red peppers contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare roasted red peppers with other Grilled
When you look at charts below you will see how roasted red peppers look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does dark chocolate have?
- Calories in tablespoon of mustard
- Calories in teaspoon of mustard
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in turkey salami?
- How much fat in coconut shrims?
- How much protein in oyster?
- What is weight of Actimel?
- Beignet calories per ounce (oz)
- Bolillo roll calories per serving size