Beef Patty: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Beef patty: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one beef patty and more
How many calories in beef patty?
In particular, medium size beef patty (85 g) has about 251 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size beef patty is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 13 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 36 minutes, swim for about 30 minutes or run for 25 minutes.
See all nutrition data of beef patty on charts.
Beef patty: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||21.83 g||~ 6.2 g|
|Protein||23.05 g||~ 6.5 g|
|Water||53.91 g||~ 15.3 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 beef patties?
As I wrote before medium size beef patty (85 g) have 251 calories. It is easy to count that two beef patties have about 502 calories and three beef patties have about 753 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five beef patties.
- Medium size beef patty (85 g)251 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of beef patties84 kcal
- Half of medium size beef patty125.5 kcal
- Small size beef patty (68g)200.8 kcal
- Big size beef patty (111g)326.3 kcal
- Two medium size beef patties502 kcal
- Three medium size beef patties753 kcal
- Four medium size beef patties1004 kcal
- Five medium size beef patties1255 kcal
Protein in beef patty
Beef patties have 23.05 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size beef patty (85 g) you can see that you will get about 19.6 g of protein.
Carbs in beef patties
0 g of carbs - beef patties have no carbohydrates.
Fat in beef patties
Beef patties have 21.83 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size beef patty (85 g) has about 18.6 g of fat.
medium size beef patty (85 g) has:251kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
beef patty - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.03 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.176 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.305 mg
- Vitaminium B60.435 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.021 mcg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of beef patty
- 0% CARBS
- 32% PROTEIN
- 68% FAT
beef patty - minerals per 100g
- Potassium305 mg
- Magnessium19 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium77 mg
- Iron2.42 mg
Interesting charts - compare beef patty with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how beef patty looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do prunes have?
- Calories in tablespoon of linseed oil
- Calories in teaspoon of linseed oil
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Riesling?
- How much fat in cooked mushrooms?
- How much protein in biscotti?
- What is weight of Baba Ganoush?
- Cooked carrots calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked sardines calories per serving size