Cooked Chickpeas: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked chickpeas: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in cooked chickpeas?
To illustrate, standard serving size of cooked chickpeas (75 g) have about 122 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of cooked chickpeas is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 17 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cooked chickpeas on charts.
Cooked chickpeas: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||27.25 g||~ 7.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.6 g||~ 2.2 g|
|Fat||2.57 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Protein||8.81 g||~ 2.5 g|
|Water||59.85 g||~ 17 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of cooked chickpeas?
As I wrote before 100g have 163 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of cooked chickpeas.
- Standard serving size of cooked chickpeas (75 g)122 kcal
- Handful of cooked chickpeas (55g)90 kcal
- Tablespoon of cooked chickpeas (12g)20 kcal
- Cup of cooked chickpeas (170g)277 kcal
- Half cup of cooked chickpeas (85g)139 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked chickpeas46 kcal
- 10g of cooked chickpeas16 kcal
- 20g of cooked chickpeas33 kcal
- 50g of cooked chickpeas82 kcal
- 100g of cooked chickpeas163 kcal
Protein in cooked chickpeas
Cooked chickpeas have 8.81 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of cooked chickpeas (75 g) you can see that you will get about 6.6 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked chickpeas
Cooked chickpeas have 27.25 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of cooked chickpeas (75 g) has about 20.4 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked chickpeas
Cooked chickpeas have 2.57 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of cooked chickpeas (75 g) has about 1.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of cooked chickpeas (75 g) has:122kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked chickpeas - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.115 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.063 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.523 mg
- Vitaminium B60.138 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.171 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.35 mg
- Vitaminium K0.004 mg
Energy content of cooked chickpeas
- 65% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
cooked chickpeas - minerals per 100g
- Potassium289 mg
- Magnessium48 mg
- Calcium49 mg
- Sodium242 mg
- Iron2.87 mg
Interesting charts - compare cooked chickpeas with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked chickpeas look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does rye bread have?
- Calories in a half of dinner roll
- Calories in whole dinner roll
- Calories for one, two or more dinner rolls
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in sheep milk?
- How much fat in duck meat?
- How much protein in prunes?
- What is weight of carp?
- Linseed oil calories per ounce (oz)
- Riesling calories per serving size