Breadsticks: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Breadsticks: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one breadsticks, handful and more
How many calories in breadsticks?
Case in point, medium size breadsticks (1 g) have about 4 calories.
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size breadsticks is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of breadsticks on charts.
Breadsticks: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||68.4 g||~ 19.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Fat||9.5 g||~ 2.7 g|
|Protein||12 g||~ 3.4 g|
|Water||6.1 g||~ 1.7 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 breadsticks?
As I wrote before medium size breadsticks (1 g) have 4 calories. It is easy to count that two breadsticks have about 8 calories and three breadsticks have about 12 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five breadsticks.
- Medium size breadsticks (1 g)4 kcal
- Handful of breadsticks (50g)206 kcal
- Glass full of breadsticks (120g)494 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of breadsticks117 kcal
- Half of medium size breadsticks2 kcal
- Small size breadsticks (1g)3.2 kcal
- Big size breadsticks (1g)5.2 kcal
- Two medium size breadsticks8 kcal
- Three medium size breadsticks12 kcal
- Four medium size breadsticks16 kcal
- Five medium size breadsticks20 kcal
Protein in breadsticks
Breadsticks have 12 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size breadsticks (1 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in breadsticks
Breadsticks have 68.4 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size breadsticks (1 g) has about 0.7 g of carbs.
Fat in breadsticks
Breadsticks have 9.5 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size breadsticks (1 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size breadsticks (1 g) has:4kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
breadsticks - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.589 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.553 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.281 mg
- Vitaminium B60.073 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.255 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.01 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of breadsticks
- 67% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 21% FAT
breadsticks - minerals per 100g
- Potassium124 mg
- Phosphorus2.2 mg
- Magnessium32 mg
- Calcium22 mg
- Sodium713 mg
- Iron4.28 mg
- Zink2.2 mg
Interesting charts - compare breadsticks with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how breadsticks look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does beef have?
- Calories in a half of caramel apple
- Calories in whole caramel apple
- Calories for one, two or more caramel apples
- Calories in slice of caramel apple
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in ketchup packet?
- How much fat in Jelly Bean?
- How much protein in peanut butter toast?
- What is weight of Key Lime pie?
- Chocolate chips calories per ounce (oz)
- Sriracha sauce calories per serving size