Condensed Milk: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Condensed milk: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon and more
How many calories in condensed milk?
For example, standard serving size of condensed milk (40 g) has about 128 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of condensed milk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 18 minutes, swim for about 15 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of condensed milk on charts.
Condensed milk: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||54.4 g||~ 15.4 g|
|Fat||8.7 g||~ 2.5 g|
|Protein||7.91 g||~ 2.2 g|
|Water||27.16 g||~ 7.7 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of condensed milk?
As I wrote before 100g has 321 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of condensed milk.
- Standard serving size of condensed milk (40 g)128 kcal
- Tablespoon of condensed milk (20g)64 kcal
- Teaspoon of condensed milk (7g)22 kcal
- Cup of condensed milk (323g)1037 kcal
- Half cup of condensed milk (161.5g)518 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of condensed milk91 kcal
- 10g of condensed milk32 kcal
- 20g of condensed milk64 kcal
- 50g of condensed milk161 kcal
- 100g of condensed milk321 kcal
Protein in condensed milk
Condensed milk has 7.91 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of condensed milk (40 g) you can see that you will get about 3.2 g of protein.
Carbs in condensed milk
Condensed milk has 54.4 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of condensed milk (40 g) has about 21.8 g of carbs.
Fat in condensed milk
Condensed milk has 8.7 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of condensed milk (40 g) has about 3.5 g of fat.
standard serving size of condensed milk (40 g) has:128kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
condensed milk - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.09 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.416 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.21 mg
- Vitaminium B60.051 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.011 mcg
- Vitaminium C2.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.16 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of condensed milk
- 66% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 24% FAT
condensed milk - minerals per 100g
- Potassium371 mg
- Magnessium26 mg
- Calcium284 mg
- Sodium127 mg
- Iron0.19 mg
Interesting charts - compare condensed milk with other Other
When you look at charts below you will see how condensed milk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do maitake mushrooms have?
- Calories in a half of hot chocolate
- Calories in whole hot chocolate
- Calories for one, two or more hot chocolate
- Calories in glass of hot chocolate
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Costco?
- How much fat in tuna sandwich?
- How much protein in movie/theater popcorn with butter?
- What is weight of everything bagel?
- Hamburger bun calories per ounce (oz)
- Ramen calories per serving size