Carrot Cake: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Carrot cake: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one carrot cake, whole cake and more
How many calories in carrot cake?
To give you an idea, one piece (173 g) carrot cake has about 713 calories.
It is about 30% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from one piece carrot cake is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 13.5 apples
- 9 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 7 slices of cheese
- 6.5 slices of bread
- 5.5 glasses of milk
- 37.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 102 minutes, swim for about 84 minutes or run for 72 minutes.
See all nutrition data of carrot cake on charts.
Carrot cake: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||74.3 g||~ 21.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||14.9 g||~ 4.2 g|
|Fat||11.14 g||~ 3.2 g|
|Protein||3.71 g||~ 1.1 g|
|Water||9.66 g||~ 2.7 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 carrot cakes?
As I wrote before one piece (173 g) has 713 calories. It is easy to count that two carrot cakes have about 1426 calories and three carrot cakes have about 2139 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five carrot cakes.
- One piece (173 g)713 kcal
- Carrot cake whole cake (640g)2637 kcal
- Carrot cake 1 cupcake (245g)1009 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of carrot cake117 kcal
Protein in carrot cake
Carrot cake has 3.71 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one piece (173 g) you can see that you will get about 6.4 g of protein.
Carbs in carrot cake
Carrot cake has 74.3 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one piece (173 g) has about 128.5 g of carbs.
Fat in carrot cake
Carrot cake has 11.14 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one piece (173 g) has about 19.3 g of fat.
one piece (173 g) has:713kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
carrot cake - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1930 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.302 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.301 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.199 mg
- Vitaminium B60.048 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.115 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.06 mg
- Vitaminium K0.006 mg
Energy content of carrot cake
- 72% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 24% FAT
carrot cake - minerals per 100g
- Potassium73 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium223 mg
- Sodium316 mg
- Iron1.34 mg
Interesting charts - compare carrot cake with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how carrot cake looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do clams have?
- Calories in a half of concha
- Calories in whole concha
- Calories for one, two or more concha
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in milky coffee?
- How much fat in stuffing?
- How much protein in Llindor Truffle?
- What is weight of egg white omelet?
- Pea salad calories per ounce (oz)
- Paneer cheese calories per serving size