Breadsticks: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in breadsticks?
100g of breadsticks have about 412 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | one breadsticks | handful | glass
Case in point, medium size breadsticks (1 g) have about 4 calories.
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 4 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from breadsticks is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
Take a look at tables below to see details about breadsticks nutrition.
See all nutrition data of breadsticks on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Breadsticks (1 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size breadsticks (1 g)|
|Carbs Total||68.4 g||19.39 g||0.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||0.85 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||9.5 g||2.69 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||12 g||3.4 g||0.1 g|
|Water||6.1 g||1.73 g||< 0.1 g|
breadsticks - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.589 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.553 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)5.281 mg
- Vit B60.073 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.255 mcg
- Vit E1.01 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of breadsticks
- 67% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 21% FAT
breadsticks - minerals per 100g
- Potassium124 mg
- Phosphorus2.2 mg
- Magnessium32 mg
- Calcium22 mg
- Sodium713 mg
- Iron4.28 mg
- Zink2.2 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 breadsticks?
As I wrote before medium size breadsticks (1 g) have 4 calories. It is easy to count that two breadsticks have about 8 calories and three breadsticks have about 12 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five breadsticks.
- Medium size breadsticks (1 g)4 kcal
- Handful of breadsticks (50g)206 kcal
- Glass full of breadsticks (120g)494 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of breadsticks117 kcal
- Half of medium size breadsticks2 kcal
- Small size breadsticks (1g)3.2 kcal
- Big size breadsticks (1g)5.2 kcal
- Two medium size breadsticks8 kcal
- Three medium size breadsticks12 kcal
- Four medium size breadsticks16 kcal
- Five medium size breadsticks20 kcal
Protein in breadsticks
Breadsticks have 12 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size breadsticks (1 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in breadsticks
Breadsticks have 68.4 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size breadsticks (1 g) has about 0.7 g of carbs.
Fat in breadsticks
Breadsticks have 9.5 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size breadsticks (1 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size breadsticks (1 g) has:4kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare breadsticks with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how breadsticks look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does peanut milk have?
- Calories in a half of no bake cookie
- Calories in whole no bake cookie
- Calories for one, two or more no bake cookies
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in corned beef hash?
- How much fat in freeze pop?
- How much protein in thai tea?
- What is weight of condensed milk?
- Pork fried rice calories per ounce (oz)
- Cranberry salad calories per serving size