Breadsticks - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in breadsticks?
100g of breadsticks have about 412 calories (kcal).
Case in point, medium size breadsticks (1 g) have about 4 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size breadsticks (1 g) is similar to calories amount from less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
Calories in breadsticks came from protein in 12%, from carbs in 67% and from fat in 21%.
breadsticks - calories table
- Medium size breadsticks (1g)4 kcal
- Handfull of breadsticks (50g)206 kcal
- Glass full of breadsticks (120g)494 kcal
- 10g of breadsticks41 kcal
- 20g of breadsticks82 kcal
- 50g of breadsticks206 kcal
- 100g of breadsticks412 kcal
- 200g of breadsticks824 kcal
- 500g of breadsticks2060 kcal
Breadsticks - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in breadsticks?
★ What is the weight of breadsticks?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in breadsticks?
How much dietary fiber in breadsticks?
Do breadsticks have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in breadsticks?
How much magnesium in breadsticks?
Glycemic index of breadsticks?
How much protein in breadsticks?
How much do breadsticks weight?
Medium size breadsticks weights about.1g. Handfull of breadsticks weights about 50g.
Glass of breadsticks weights about 120g.
Do breadsticks cause weight gain? Whether it is good to eat breadsticks on diet?
Number of calories in breadsticks is one of the highest from all products in snacks category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific snacks, breadsticks seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other snacks.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If breadsticks contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
medium size breadsticks (1 g) has:4kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does jam have?
- What kind of minerals does swiss cheese contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in margarine?
- What kind of vitamins in dried fig?
- How much dietary fiber in almond milk?
- Does rabbit have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in tofu?
- How much magnessium in mcroyal?
- What is glycemic index of burger bing hamburger?
- How much protein in butter?
- What is weight of turkey breast?