Beef Jerky: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in beef jerky?
It is about 17% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 410 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from 100g of beef jerky is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7.5 apples
- 5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 21.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about beef jerky nutrition.
See all nutrition data of beef jerky on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in 100G of Beef Jerky, 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||100g of beef jerky|
|Carbs Total||11 g||3.12 g||11 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.8 g||0.51 g||1.8 g|
|Fat||25.6 g||7.26 g||25.6 g|
|Protein||33.2 g||9.41 g||33.2 g|
|Water||23.36 g||6.62 g||23.4 g|
beef jerky - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.154 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.142 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.732 mg
- Vit B60.179 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.134 mcg
- Vit E0.49 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of beef jerky
- 11% CARBS
- 33% PROTEIN
- 57% FAT
beef jerky - minerals per 100g
- Potassium597 mg
- Phosphorus2.3 mg
- Magnessium51 mg
- Calcium20 mg
- Sodium1785 mg
- Iron5.42 mg
- Zink2.3 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 beef jerky?
As I wrote before 100g of beef jerky has 410 calories. It is easy to count that two beef jerky have about 820 calories and three beef jerky have about 1230 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five beef jerky.
- Beef jerky small stick (5g)21 kcal
- Cup of beef jerky (90g)369 kcal
- Half cup of beef jerky (45g)185 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of beef jerky116 kcal
- Half of medium size beef jerky205 kcal
- Small size beef jerky (80g)328 kcal
- Big size beef jerky (130g)533 kcal
- Two medium size beef jerky820 kcal
- Three medium size beef jerky1230 kcal
- Four medium size beef jerky1640 kcal
- Five medium size beef jerky2050 kcal
Protein in beef jerky
Beef jerky has 33.2 g protein per 100g.
Carbs in beef jerky
Beef jerky has 11 g carbohydrates per 100g.
Fat in beef jerky
Beef jerky has 25.6 g fat per 100g.
100g of beef jerky has:410kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare beef jerky with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how beef jerky looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does rainbow roll sushi have?
- Calories in a half of philadelphia sushi roll
- Calories in whole philadelphia sushi roll
- Calories for one, two or more philadelphia sushi roll
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Milk shake?
- How much fat in red delicious apple?
- How much protein in Pinot Noir?
- What is weight of Taco Bell Nachos?
- Brisket calories per ounce (oz)
- Pastrami sandwich calories per serving size