Beef Jerky: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Beef jerky: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, small stick , cup and more
How many calories in beef jerky?
It is about 17% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from 100g beef jerky is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7.5 apples
- 5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 21.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 58 minutes, swim for about 48 minutes or run for 41 minutes.
See all nutrition data of beef jerky on charts.
Beef jerky: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||11 g||~ 3.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.8 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||25.6 g||~ 7.3 g|
|Protein||33.2 g||~ 9.4 g|
|Water||23.36 g||~ 6.6 g|
How many calories in small stick , cup or half cup of beef jerky?
As I wrote before 100g has 410 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. small stick , cup or half cup of beef jerky.
- Beef jerky small stick (5g)21 kcal
- Cup of beef jerky (90g)369 kcal
- Half cup of beef jerky (45g)185 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of beef jerky116 kcal
- 10g of beef jerky41 kcal
- 20g of beef jerky82 kcal
- 50g of beef jerky205 kcal
- 100g of beef jerky410 kcal
Protein in beef jerky
Beef jerky has 33.2 g protein per 100g.
Carbs in beef jerky
Beef jerky has 11 g carbohydrates per 100g.
Fat in beef jerky
Beef jerky has 25.6 g fat per 100g.
100g of beef jerky has:410kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
beef jerky - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.154 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.142 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.732 mg
- Vitaminium B60.179 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.134 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.49 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of beef jerky
- 11% CARBS
- 33% PROTEIN
- 57% FAT
beef jerky - minerals per 100g
- Potassium597 mg
- Phosphorus2.3 mg
- Magnessium51 mg
- Calcium20 mg
- Sodium1785 mg
- Iron5.42 mg
- Zink2.3 mg
Interesting charts - compare beef jerky with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how beef jerky looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does rainbow roll sushi have?
- Calories in a half of philadelphia sushi roll
- Calories in whole philadelphia sushi roll
- Calories for one, two or more philadelphia sushi roll
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Milk shake?
- How much fat in red delicious apple?
- How much protein in Pinot Noir?
- What is weight of Taco Bell Nachos?
- Brisket calories per ounce (oz)
- Pastrami sandwich calories per serving size