Cranberry Salad: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cranberry salad: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in cranberry salad?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of cranberry salad (125 g) has about 145 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of cranberry salad is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 21 minutes, swim for about 17 minutes or run for 15 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cranberry salad on charts.
Cranberry salad: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of cranberry salad?
As I wrote before 100g has 116 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of cranberry salad.
- Standard serving size of cranberry salad (125 g)145 kcal
- Cup of cranberry salad (224g)260 kcal
- Half cup of cranberry salad (112g)130 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cranberry salad33 kcal
- 10g of cranberry salad12 kcal
- 20g of cranberry salad23 kcal
- 50g of cranberry salad58 kcal
- 100g of cranberry salad116 kcal
Protein in cranberry salad
Cranberry salad has 1.91 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of cranberry salad (125 g) you can see that you will get about 2.4 g of protein.
Carbs in cranberry salad
Cranberry salad has 20.57 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of cranberry salad (125 g) has about 25.7 g of carbs.
Fat in cranberry salad
Cranberry salad has 3.61 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of cranberry salad (125 g) has about 4.5 g of fat.
standard serving size of cranberry salad (125 g) has:145kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cranberry salad - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.041 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.026 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.163 mg
- Vitaminium B60.062 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.01 mcg
- Vitaminium C4.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.42 mg
- Vitaminium K0.004 mg
Energy content of cranberry salad
- 67% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 27% FAT
cranberry salad - minerals per 100g
- Potassium87 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium15 mg
- Sodium11 mg
- Iron0.3 mg
Does cranberry salad make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in cranberry salad is one of the highest from all products in Salads category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Salads, cranberry salad seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Salads.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If cranberry salad contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare cranberry salad with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how cranberry salad looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does hot chocolate have?
- Calories in a half of tuna sandwich
- Calories in whole tuna sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more tuna sandwiches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in movie/theater popcorn with butter?
- How much fat in everything bagel?
- How much protein in hamburger bun?
- What is weight of ramen?
- Jasmine rice (cooked) calories per ounce (oz)
- Clementine calories per serving size