Parboiled Rice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Parboiled rice: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in parboiled rice?
To show you what does it mean, handful of parboiled rice (35 g) has about 131 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful parboiled rice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 19 minutes, swim for about 15 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of parboiled rice on charts.
Parboiled rice: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||80.89 g||~ 22.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.8 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||1.03 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Protein||7.51 g||~ 2.1 g|
|Water||9.86 g||~ 2.8 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, glass, cup or half cup of parboiled rice?
As I wrote before 100g has 374 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, glass, cup or half cup of parboiled rice.
- Handful of parboiled rice (35g)131 kcal
- Tablespoon of parboiled rice (14g)52 kcal
- Glass full of parboiled rice (180g)673 kcal
- Cup of parboiled rice (180g)673 kcal
- Half cup of parboiled rice (90g)337 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of parboiled rice106 kcal
- 10g of parboiled rice37 kcal
- 20g of parboiled rice75 kcal
- 50g of parboiled rice187 kcal
- 100g of parboiled rice374 kcal
Protein in parboiled rice
Parboiled rice has 7.51 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of parboiled rice (35 g) you can see that you will get about 2.6 g of protein.
Carbs in parboiled rice
Parboiled rice has 80.89 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of parboiled rice (35 g) has about 28.3 g of carbs.
Fat in parboiled rice
Parboiled rice has 1.03 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of parboiled rice (35 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
handful of parboiled rice (35 g) has:131kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
parboiled rice - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.224 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.05 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.048 mg
- Vitaminium B60.452 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.008 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.03 mg
Energy content of parboiled rice
- 89% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
parboiled rice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium174 mg
- Magnessium27 mg
- Calcium71 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.74 mg
Interesting charts - compare parboiled rice with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how parboiled rice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does ketchup packet have?
- Calories in a half of peanut butter toast
- Calories in whole peanut butter toast
- Calories for one, two or more peanut butter toasts
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Key Lime pie?
- How much fat in chocolate chips?
- How much protein in sriracha sauce?
- What is weight of honey bun?
- Cooked ground beef calories per ounce (oz)
- Garbanzo beans calories per serving size