Lard: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Lard: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in lard?
To give you an idea, tablespoon of lard (12 g) has about 108 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon lard is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 15 minutes, swim for about 13 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of lard on charts.
Lard: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, slice, cup or half cup of lard?
As I wrote before 100g has 898 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, slice, cup or half cup of lard.
- Tablespoon of lard (12g)108 kcal
- Teaspoon of lard (4g)36 kcal
- Slice of lard (18g)162 kcal
- Cup of lard (205g)1841 kcal
- Half cup of lard (102.5g)920 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of lard255 kcal
- 10g of lard90 kcal
- 20g of lard180 kcal
- 50g of lard449 kcal
- 100g of lard898 kcal
Protein in lard
Lard has 0.07 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of lard (12 g) you can see that you will get about 0 g of protein.
Carbs in lard
0 g of carbs - lard has no carbohydrates.
Fat in lard
Lard has 99.5 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of lard (12 g) has about 11.9 g of fat.
tablespoon of lard (12 g) has:108kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
lard - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A37 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.004 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.015 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.725 mg
- Vitaminium B60.005 mg
Energy content of lard
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
lard - minerals per 100g
- Potassium15 mg
- Phosphorus11 mg
- Calcium1 mg
- Sodium27 mg
- Iron0.13 mg
- Zink11 mg
Does lard make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in lard puts this product at the top of hight calorific fats and oils. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific fats and oils, lard seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other fats and oils.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If lard contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare lard with other oils
When you look at charts below you will see how lard looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
- How many calories does condensed milk have?
- Calories in a half of cranberry salad
- Calories in whole cranberry salad
- Calories for one, two or more cranberry salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in torte cake?
- How much fat in Cheetos corn snacks?
- How much protein in pupusa?
- What is weight of martini?
- Twizzlers calories per ounce (oz)
- Maitake mushrooms calories per serving size