Lard: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in lard?
To give you an idea, tablespoon of lard (12 g) has about 108 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 108 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of lard is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about lard nutrition.
See all nutrition data of lard on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Lard (12 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of lard (12 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||99.5 g||28.21 g||11.9 g|
|Protein||0.07 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||0.25 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
lard - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A37 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.004 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.015 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.725 mg
- Vit B60.005 mg
Energy content of lard
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
lard - minerals per 100g
- Potassium15 mg
- Phosphorus11 mg
- Calcium1 mg
- Sodium27 mg
- Iron0.13 mg
- Zink11 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 lard?
As I wrote before tablespoon of lard (12 g) has 108 calories. It is easy to count that two lard have about 216 calories and three lard have about 324 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five lard.
- Tablespoon of lard (12g)108 kcal
- Teaspoon of lard (4g)36 kcal
- Slice of lard (18g)162 kcal
- Cup of lard (205g)1841 kcal
- Half cup of lard (102.5g)920 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of lard255 kcal
- Half of medium size lard54 kcal
- Small size lard (10g)86.4 kcal
- Big size lard (16g)140.4 kcal
- Two medium size lard216 kcal
- Three medium size lard324 kcal
- Four medium size lard432 kcal
- Five medium size lard540 kcal
Protein in lard
Lard has 0.07 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of lard (12 g) you can see that you will get about 0 g of protein.
Carbs in lard
0 g of carbs - lard has no carbohydrates.
Fat in lard
Lard has 99.5 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of lard (12 g) has about 11.9 g of fat.
tablespoon of lard (12 g) has:108kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare lard with other oils
When you look at charts below you will see how lard looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
- How many calories does condensed milk have?
- Calories in a half of cranberry salad
- Calories in whole cranberry salad
- Calories for one, two or more cranberry salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in torte cake?
- How much fat in Cheetos corn snacks?
- How much protein in pupusa?
- What is weight of martini?
- Twizzlers calories per ounce (oz)
- Maitake mushrooms calories per serving size