Fritos: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fritos: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, small packet and more
How many calories in Fritos?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of Fritos (1 oz) has about 151 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Fritos is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 22 minutes, swim for about 18 minutes or run for 15 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Fritos on charts.
Fritos: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, small packet , big packet , small bag , big bag , small package or big package of Fritos?
As I wrote before 100g have 538 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, small packet , big packet , small bag , big bag , small package or big package of Fritos.
- Standard serving size of Fritos (1 oz)151 kcal
- Fritos small packet (56g)301 kcal
- Fritos big packet (370g)1991 kcal
- Fritos small bag (56g)301 kcal
- Fritos big bag (370g)1991 kcal
- Fritos small package (56g)301 kcal
- Fritos big package (370g)1991 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Fritos153 kcal
- 10g of Fritos54 kcal
- 20g of Fritos108 kcal
- 50g of Fritos269 kcal
- 100g of Fritos538 kcal
Protein in Fritos
Fritos have 6.17 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Fritos (1 oz) you can see that you will get about 1.7 g of protein.
Carbs in Fritos
Fritos have 56.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Fritos (1 oz) has about 15.9 g of carbs.
Fat in Fritos
Fritos have 33.36 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Fritos (1 oz) has about 9.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of Fritos (1 oz) has:151kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Fritos - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.047 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.078 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.842 mg
- Vitaminium B60.167 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.008 mcg
- Vitaminium E7.23 mg
- Vitaminium K0.006 mg
Energy content of Fritos
- 41% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 54% FAT
Fritos - minerals per 100g
- Potassium144 mg
- Magnessium72 mg
- Calcium138 mg
- Sodium514 mg
- Iron1.2 mg
Interesting charts - compare Fritos with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how Fritos look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
- How many calories does torte cake have?
- Calories in a half of pupusa
- Calories in whole pupusa
- Calories for one, two or more pupusa
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in martini?
- How much fat in Twizzlers?
- How much protein in maitake mushrooms?
- What is weight of meat sandwich?
- Hot chocolate calories per ounce (oz)
- Costco muffin calories per serving size