Fritos: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Fritos?
100g of Fritos have about 538 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, small packet | big packet | small bag | big bag | small package | big package
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of Fritos (1 oz) have about 151 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 151 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from Fritos is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Fritos nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Fritos on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Fritos (1 Oz), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of Fritos (1 oz)|
|Carbs Total||56.9 g||16.13 g||15.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||1.13 g||1.1 g|
|Fat||33.36 g||9.46 g||9.3 g|
|Protein||6.17 g||1.75 g||1.7 g|
|Water||1.07 g||0.3 g||0.3 g|
Fritos - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.047 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.078 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.842 mg
- Vit B60.167 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.008 mcg
- Vit E7.23 mg
- Vit K0.006 mg
Energy content of Fritos
- 41% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 54% FAT
Fritos - minerals per 100g
- Potassium144 mg
- Magnessium72 mg
- Calcium138 mg
- Sodium514 mg
- Iron1.2 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Fritos?
As I wrote before standard serving size of Fritos (1 oz) have 151 calories. It is easy to count that two Fritos have about 302 calories and three Fritos have about 453 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Fritos.
- Standard serving size of Fritos (1 oz)151 kcal
- Fritos small packet (56g)301 kcal
- Fritos big packet (370g)1991 kcal
- Fritos small bag (56g)301 kcal
- Fritos big bag (370g)1991 kcal
- Fritos small package (56g)301 kcal
- Fritos big package (370g)1991 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Fritos153 kcal
- Half of medium size Fritos75.5 kcal
- Small size Fritos (22g)120.8 kcal
- Big size Fritos (36g)196.3 kcal
- Two medium size Fritos302 kcal
- Three medium size Fritos453 kcal
- Four medium size Fritos604 kcal
- Five medium size Fritos755 kcal
Protein in Fritos
Fritos have 6.17 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Fritos (1 oz) you can see that you will get about 1.7 g of protein.
Carbs in Fritos
Fritos have 56.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Fritos (1 oz) has about 15.9 g of carbs.
Fat in Fritos
Fritos have 33.36 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Fritos (1 oz) has about 9.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of Fritos (1 oz) has:151kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Fritos with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how Fritos look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does torte cake have?
- Calories in a half of pupusa
- Calories in whole pupusa
- Calories for one, two or more pupusa
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in martini?
- How much fat in Twizzlers?
- How much protein in maitake mushrooms?
- What is weight of meat sandwich?
- Hot chocolate calories per ounce (oz)
- Costco muffin calories per serving size