Pork Fried Rice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in pork fried rice?
100g of pork fried rice has about 179 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, half cup
In particular, standard serving size (1 cup) of pork fried rice (179 g) has about 320 calories.
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 320 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from pork fried rice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 16.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about pork fried rice nutrition.
See all nutrition data of pork fried rice on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of Pork Fried Rice (179 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of pork fried rice (179 g)|
|Carbs Total||27.87 g||7.9 g||49.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.9 g||0.26 g||1.6 g|
|Fat||3.96 g||1.12 g||7.1 g|
|Protein||7.74 g||2.19 g||13.9 g|
|Water||59.38 g||16.83 g||106.3 g|
pork fried rice - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.165 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.071 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.425 mg
- Vit B60.11 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vit C3.3 mg
- Vit E0.14 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of pork fried rice
- 63% CARBS
- 17% PROTEIN
- 20% FAT
pork fried rice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium128 mg
- Magnessium13 mg
- Calcium13 mg
- Sodium338 mg
- Iron0.72 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pork fried rice?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of pork fried rice (179 g) has 320 calories. It is easy to count that two pork fried rice have about 640 calories and three pork fried rice have about 960 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pork fried rice.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of pork fried rice (179 g)320 kcal
- Half cup of pork fried rice (89.5g)160 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pork fried rice51 kcal
- Half of medium size pork fried rice160 kcal
- Small size pork fried rice (143g)256 kcal
- Big size pork fried rice (233g)416 kcal
- Two medium size pork fried rice640 kcal
- Three medium size pork fried rice960 kcal
- Four medium size pork fried rice1280 kcal
- Five medium size pork fried rice1600 kcal
Protein in pork fried rice
Pork fried rice has 7.74 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of pork fried rice (179 g) you can see that you will get about 13.9 g of protein.
Carbs in pork fried rice
Pork fried rice has 27.87 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of pork fried rice (179 g) has about 49.9 g of carbs.
Fat in pork fried rice
Pork fried rice has 3.96 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of pork fried rice (179 g) has about 7.1 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of pork fried rice (179 g) has:320kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare pork fried rice with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how pork fried rice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does meat sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of Costco
- Calories in whole Costco
- Calories for one, two or more Costco muffins
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in taco with beans?
- How much fat in ribs?
- How much protein in refried beans?
- What is weight of Chicken McNuggets?
- Oat flour calories per ounce (oz)
- Clementine calories per serving size