Turkey frankfurters - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in turkey frankfurters?
100g of turkey frankfurters have about 223 calories (kcal).
To show you what does it mean, medium size turkey frankfurters (40 g) have about 89 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size turkey frankfurters (40 g) is similar to calories amount from 1.5 apples, 1 glass of Coca Cola, 0.5 slices of cheese, 0.5 slices of bread, 0.5 glasses of milk, 4.5 of sugar.
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
Calories in turkey frankfurters came from protein in 22%, from carbs in 7% and from fat in 71%.
turkey frankfurters - calories table
- Medium size turkey frankfurters (40g)89 kcal
- 10g of turkey frankfurters22 kcal
- 20g of turkey frankfurters45 kcal
- 50g of turkey frankfurters112 kcal
- 100g of turkey frankfurters223 kcal
- 200g of turkey frankfurters446 kcal
- 500g of turkey frankfurters1115 kcal
Turkey frankfurters - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in turkey frankfurters?
★ What is the weight of turkey frankfurters?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in turkey frankfurters?
How much dietary fiber in turkey frankfurters?
Do turkey frankfurters have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in turkey frankfurters?
How much magnesium in turkey frankfurters?
Glycemic index of turkey frankfurters?
How much protein in turkey frankfurters?
How much does a turkey frankfurters weight?
Medium size turkey frankfurters weights about.40g.
Does turkey frankfurters make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in turkey frankfurters puts this product at the top of hight calorific sausage. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific sausage, turkey frankfurters seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other sausage.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If turkey frankfurters contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
medium size turkey frankfurters (40 g) has:89kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does lard have?
- What kind of minerals does shark contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in peanut milk?
- What kind of vitamins in potato pancake?
- How much dietary fiber in jelly?
- Does white cheese (lowfat) have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in sesam oil?
- How much magnessium in apple juice?
- What is glycemic index of beer?
- How much protein in shrimp?
- What is weight of amaranth?