Turkey Frankfurters: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Turkey frankfurters: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one turkey frankfurters, slice and more
How many calories in turkey frankfurters?
To show you what does it mean, medium size turkey frankfurters (40 g) has about 89 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size turkey frankfurters is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of turkey frankfurters on charts.
Turkey frankfurters: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.81 g||~ 1.1 g|
|Fat||17.29 g||~ 4.9 g|
|Protein||12.23 g||~ 3.5 g|
|Water||62.99 g||~ 17.9 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 turkey frankfurters?
As I wrote before medium size turkey frankfurters (40 g) have 89 calories. It is easy to count that two turkey frankfurters have about 178 calories and three turkey frankfurters have about 267 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five turkey frankfurters.
- Medium size turkey frankfurters (40 g)89 kcal
- Slice of turkey frankfurters (5g)11 kcal
- Cup of turkey frankfurters (227g)506 kcal
- Half cup of turkey frankfurters (113.5g)253 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of turkey frankfurters63 kcal
- Half of medium size turkey frankfurters44.5 kcal
- Small size turkey frankfurters (32g)71.2 kcal
- Big size turkey frankfurters (52g)115.7 kcal
- Two medium size turkey frankfurters178 kcal
- Three medium size turkey frankfurters267 kcal
- Four medium size turkey frankfurters356 kcal
- Five medium size turkey frankfurters445 kcal
Protein in turkey frankfurters
Turkey frankfurters have 12.23 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size turkey frankfurters (40 g) you can see that you will get about 4.9 g of protein.
Carbs in turkey frankfurters
Turkey frankfurters have 3.81 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size turkey frankfurters (40 g) has about 1.5 g of carbs.
Fat in turkey frankfurters
Turkey frankfurters have 17.29 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size turkey frankfurters (40 g) has about 6.9 g of fat.
medium size turkey frankfurters (40 g) has:89kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
turkey frankfurters - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.036 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.181 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.68 mg
- Vitaminium B60.143 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.01 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.62 mg
Energy content of turkey frankfurters
- 7% CARBS
- 22% PROTEIN
- 71% FAT
turkey frankfurters - minerals per 100g
- Potassium392 mg
- Phosphorus0.6 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium148 mg
- Sodium911 mg
- Iron1.47 mg
- Zink0.6 mg
Interesting charts - compare turkey frankfurters with other sausage
When you look at charts below you will see how turkey frankfurters looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does thai tea have?
- Calories in a half of pork fried rice
- Calories in whole pork fried rice
- Calories for one, two or more pork fried rice
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cranberry salad?
- How much fat in torte cake?
- How much protein in Cheetos corn snacks?
- What is weight of pupusa?
- Martini calories per ounce (oz)
- Twizzlers calories per serving size