Whiskey And Water: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Whiskey and water: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass and more
How many calories in whiskey and water?
Case in point, standard serving size of whiskey and water (220 g) has about 130 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of whiskey and water is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 19 minutes, swim for about 15 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of whiskey and water on charts.
Whiskey and water: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Water||91.38 g||~ 25.9 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or glass of whiskey and water?
As I wrote before 100g has 59 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or glass of whiskey and water.
- Standard serving size of whiskey and water (220 g)130 kcal
- Glass full of whiskey and water (220g)130 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of whiskey and water17 kcal
- 10g of whiskey and water6 kcal
- 20g of whiskey and water12 kcal
- 50g of whiskey and water30 kcal
- 100g of whiskey and water59 kcal
Protein in whiskey and water
0g of protein - whiskey and water has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in whiskey and water
0 g of carbs - whiskey and water has no carbohydrates.
Fat in whiskey and water
0 g of fat - whiskey and water has no fat.
standard serving size of whiskey and water (220 g) has:130kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
whiskey and water - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.002 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.001 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.003 mg
Energy content of whiskey and water
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
whiskey and water - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1 mg
- Magnessium1 mg
- Calcium2 mg
- Sodium3 mg
- Iron0.01 mg
Interesting charts - compare whiskey and water with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how whiskey and water looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fried chicken liver have?
- Calories in a half of dried apple
- Calories in whole dried apple
- Calories for one, two or more dried apples
- Calories in handful of dried apples
- Calories in slice of dried apple
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in yellow rice?
- How much fat in evaporated milk?
- How much protein in bread roll?
- What is weight of buckwheat pancake?
- Sugar calories per ounce (oz)
- Honey calories per serving size