Whiskey And Water: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in whiskey and water?
Case in point, standard serving size of whiskey and water (220 g) has about 130 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 130 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from whiskey and water is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about whiskey and water nutrition.
See all nutrition data of whiskey and water on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Whiskey And Water (220 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of whiskey and water (220 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Water||91.38 g||25.91 g||201 g|
whiskey and water - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.002 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.001 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.003 mg
Energy content of whiskey and water
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
whiskey and water - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1 mg
- Magnessium1 mg
- Calcium2 mg
- Sodium3 mg
- Iron0.01 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 whiskey and water?
As I wrote before standard serving size of whiskey and water (220 g) has 130 calories. It is easy to count that two whiskey and water have about 260 calories and three whiskey and water have about 390 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five whiskey and water.
- Standard serving size of whiskey and water (220 g)130 kcal
- Glass full of whiskey and water (220g)130 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of whiskey and water17 kcal
- Half of medium size whiskey and water65 kcal
- Small size whiskey and water (176g)104 kcal
- Big size whiskey and water (286g)169 kcal
- Two medium size whiskey and water260 kcal
- Three medium size whiskey and water390 kcal
- Four medium size whiskey and water520 kcal
- Five medium size whiskey and water650 kcal
Protein in whiskey and water
0g of protein - whiskey and water has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in whiskey and water
0 g of carbs - whiskey and water has no carbohydrates.
Fat in whiskey and water
0 g of fat - whiskey and water has no fat.
standard serving size of whiskey and water (220 g) has:130kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare whiskey and water with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how whiskey and water looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fried chicken liver have?
- Calories in a half of dried apple
- Calories in whole dried apple
- Calories for one, two or more dried apples
- Calories in handful of dried apples
- Calories in slice of dried apple
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in yellow rice?
- How much fat in evaporated milk?
- How much protein in bread roll?
- What is weight of buckwheat pancake?
- Sugar calories per ounce (oz)
- Honey calories per serving size