Boiled Potato: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Boiled potato: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in boiled potato?
To illustrate, medium size boiled potato (85 g) has about 106 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size boiled potato is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 15 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of boiled potato on charts.
Boiled potato: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 boiled potatoes?
As I wrote before medium size boiled potato (85 g) have 106 calories. It is easy to count that two boiled potatoes have about 212 calories and three boiled potatoes have about 318 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five boiled potatoes.
- Medium size boiled potato (85 g)106 kcal
- Cup of boiled potato (166g)208 kcal
- Half cup of boiled potato (83g)104 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled potatoes35 kcal
- Half of medium size boiled potato53 kcal
- Small size boiled potato (68g)84.8 kcal
- Big size boiled potato (111g)137.8 kcal
- Two medium size boiled potatoes212 kcal
- Three medium size boiled potatoes318 kcal
- Four medium size boiled potatoes424 kcal
- Five medium size boiled potatoes530 kcal
Protein in boiled potato
Boiled potatoes have 1.87 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size boiled potato (85 g) you can see that you will get about 1.6 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled potatoes
Boiled potatoes have 20.45 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size boiled potato (85 g) has about 17.4 g of carbs.
Fat in boiled potatoes
Boiled potatoes have 4.19 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size boiled potato (85 g) has about 3.6 g of fat.
medium size boiled potato (85 g) has:106kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
boiled potato - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.1 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.021 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.324 mg
- Vitaminium B60.321 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vitaminium C12.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.55 mg
- Vitaminium K0.004 mg
Energy content of boiled potato
- 64% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 30% FAT
boiled potato - minerals per 100g
- Potassium372 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium5 mg
- Sodium167 mg
- Iron0.34 mg
Does boiled potato cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Boiled potato have one of the hight count of calories within Cooked. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Cooked, boiled potato seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Cooked.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If boiled potatoes contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare boiled potato with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how boiled potato looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does potato pancake have?
- Calories in tablespoon of agave nectar
- Calories in teaspoon of agave nectar
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Swiss cheese?
- How much fat in margarine?
- How much protein in dried fig?
- What is weight of almond milk?
- Rabbit meat calories per ounce (oz)
- Polish sausage calories per serving size