Roma Tomato: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Roma tomato: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one roma tomato, cup and more
How many calories in roma tomato?
To give you an idea, medium size roma tomato (90 g) has about 22 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size roma tomato is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of roma tomato on charts.
Roma tomato: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||4.73 g||~ 1.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.7 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Fat||0.34 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.68 g||~ 0.2 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 roma tomatoes?
As I wrote before medium size roma tomato (90 g) have 22 calories. It is easy to count that two roma tomatoes have about 44 calories and three roma tomatoes have about 66 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five roma tomatoes.
- Medium size roma tomato (90 g)22 kcal
- Cup of roma tomato (165g)40 kcal
- Half cup of roma tomato (82.5g)20 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of roma tomatoes7 kcal
- Half of medium size roma tomato11 kcal
- Small size roma tomato (72g)17.6 kcal
- Big size roma tomato (117g)28.6 kcal
- Two medium size roma tomatoes44 kcal
- Three medium size roma tomatoes66 kcal
- Four medium size roma tomatoes88 kcal
- Five medium size roma tomatoes110 kcal
Protein in roma tomato
Roma tomatoes have 0.68 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size roma tomato (90 g) you can see that you will get about 0.6 g of protein.
Carbs in roma tomatoes
Roma tomatoes have 4.73 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size roma tomato (90 g) has about 4.3 g of carbs.
Fat in roma tomatoes
Roma tomatoes have 0.34 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size roma tomato (90 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
medium size roma tomato (90 g) has:22kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
roma tomato - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A676 IU
- Vitaminium C16.2 mg
Energy content of roma tomato
- 77% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 12% FAT
roma tomato - minerals per 100g
- Calcium14 mg
- Sodium3 mg
- Iron0.24 mg
Interesting charts - compare roma tomato with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how roma tomato looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does dried apple have?
- Calories in tablespoon of evaporated milk
- Calories in teaspoon of evaporated milk
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in bread roll?
- How much fat in buckwheat pancake?
- How much protein in sugar?
- What is weight of honey?
- Jam calories per ounce (oz)
- Black pepper calories per serving size