Roasted Turkey: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Roasted turkey: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, 1 fillet , 1 steak and more
How many calories in roasted turkey?
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from 100g roasted turkey is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 24 minutes, swim for about 20 minutes or run for 17 minutes.
See all nutrition data of roasted turkey on charts.
Roasted turkey: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.03 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||5.55 g||~ 1.6 g|
|Protein||28.28 g||~ 8 g|
|Water||65.03 g||~ 18.4 g|
How many calories in 1 fillet , 1 steak , 1 leg , cup or meat of roasted turkey?
As I wrote before 100g has 169 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. 1 fillet , 1 steak , 1 leg , cup or meat of roasted turkey.
- Roasted turkey 1 fillet (100g)169 kcal
- Roasted turkey 1 steak (100g)169 kcal
- Roasted turkey 1 leg (165g)279 kcal
- Roasted turkey cup, meat (135g)228 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of roasted turkey48 kcal
- 10g of roasted turkey17 kcal
- 20g of roasted turkey34 kcal
- 50g of roasted turkey85 kcal
- 100g of roasted turkey169 kcal
Protein in roasted turkey
Roasted turkey has 28.28 g protein per 100g.
Carbs in roasted turkey
Roasted turkey has 0.03 g carbohydrates per 100g.
Fat in roasted turkey
Roasted turkey has 5.55 g fat per 100g.
100g of roasted turkey has:169kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
roasted turkey - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.035 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.211 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)11.42 mg
- Vitaminium B60.724 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.07 mg
Energy content of roasted turkey
- 0% CARBS
- 69% PROTEIN
- 31% FAT
roasted turkey - minerals per 100g
- Potassium247 mg
- Magnessium31 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium469 mg
- Iron0.73 mg
Interesting charts - compare roasted turkey with other Grilled
When you look at charts below you will see how roasted turkey looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does jam have?
- Calories in tablespoon of Parmesan
- Calories in teaspoon of Parmesan
- Calories in slice of Parmesan
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in butter 60% fat?
- How much fat in dried fig?
- How much protein in almond milk?
- What is weight of rabbit?
- Sausage calories per ounce (oz)
- Jambalaya calories per serving size