Evaporated Milk: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in evaporated milk?
100g of evaporated milk has about 134 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup | standard size can
In particular, tablespoon of evaporated milk (15 g) has about 20 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 20 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of evaporated milk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about evaporated milk nutrition.
See all nutrition data of evaporated milk on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Evaporated Milk (15 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of evaporated milk (15 g)|
|Carbs Total||10.04 g||2.85 g||1.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||7.56 g||2.14 g||1.1 g|
|Protein||6.81 g||1.93 g||1 g|
|Water||74.04 g||20.99 g||11.1 g|
evaporated milk - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.047 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.316 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.194 mg
- Vit B60.05 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.008 mcg
- Vit C1.9 mg
- Vit E0.14 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of evaporated milk
- 30% CARBS
- 20% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
evaporated milk - minerals per 100g
- Potassium303 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium261 mg
- Sodium106 mg
- Iron0.19 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 evaporated milk?
As I wrote before tablespoon of evaporated milk (15 g) has 20 calories. It is easy to count that two evaporated milk have about 40 calories and three evaporated milk have about 60 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five evaporated milk.
- Tablespoon of evaporated milk (15g)20 kcal
- Teaspoon of evaporated milk (5g)7 kcal
- Cup of evaporated milk (252g)338 kcal
- Half cup of evaporated milk (126g)169 kcal
- Evaporated milk standard size can (410g)549 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of evaporated milk38 kcal
- Half of medium size evaporated milk10 kcal
- Small size evaporated milk (12g)16 kcal
- Big size evaporated milk (20g)26 kcal
- Two medium size evaporated milk40 kcal
- Three medium size evaporated milk60 kcal
- Four medium size evaporated milk80 kcal
- Five medium size evaporated milk100 kcal
Protein in evaporated milk
Evaporated milk has 6.81 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of evaporated milk (15 g) you can see that you will get about 1 g of protein.
Carbs in evaporated milk
Evaporated milk has 10.04 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of evaporated milk (15 g) has about 1.5 g of carbs.
Fat in evaporated milk
Evaporated milk has 7.56 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of evaporated milk (15 g) has about 1.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of evaporated milk (15 g) has:20kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare evaporated milk with other Other
When you look at charts below you will see how evaporated milk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Greek yoghurt have?
- Calories in tablespoon of almond flakes
- Calories in teaspoon of almond flakes
- Calories in glass of almond flakes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in octopus?
- How much fat in acerola?
- How much protein in Queso Fresco cheese?
- What is weight of Blow Pop?
- Biscoff cookies calories per ounce (oz)
- Teriyaki sauce calories per serving size