Evaporated Milk: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Evaporated milk: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in evaporated milk?
In particular, tablespoon of evaporated milk (15 g) has about 20 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon evaporated milk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of evaporated milk on charts.
Evaporated milk: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, cup, half cup or standard size can of evaporated milk?
As I wrote before 100g has 134 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, cup, half cup or standard size can of evaporated milk.
- Tablespoon of evaporated milk (15g)20 kcal
- Teaspoon of evaporated milk (5g)7 kcal
- Cup of evaporated milk (252g)338 kcal
- Half cup of evaporated milk (126g)169 kcal
- Evaporated milk standard size can (410g)549 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of evaporated milk38 kcal
- 10g of evaporated milk13 kcal
- 20g of evaporated milk27 kcal
- 50g of evaporated milk67 kcal
- 100g of evaporated milk134 kcal
Protein in evaporated milk
Evaporated milk has 6.81 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of evaporated milk (15 g) you can see that you will get about 1 g of protein.
Carbs in evaporated milk
Evaporated milk has 10.04 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of evaporated milk (15 g) has about 1.5 g of carbs.
Fat in evaporated milk
Evaporated milk has 7.56 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of evaporated milk (15 g) has about 1.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of evaporated milk (15 g) has:20kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
evaporated milk - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.047 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.316 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.194 mg
- Vitaminium B60.05 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.008 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.9 mg
- Vitaminium E0.14 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of evaporated milk
- 30% CARBS
- 20% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
evaporated milk - minerals per 100g
- Potassium303 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium261 mg
- Sodium106 mg
- Iron0.19 mg
Does evaporated milk cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in evaporated milk puts this product at the top of hight calorific Other. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Other, evaporated milk seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Other.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If evaporated milk contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare evaporated milk with other Other
When you look at charts below you will see how evaporated milk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does salami have?
- Calories in a half of octopus
- Calories in whole octopus
- Calories for one, two or more octopus
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in acerola?
- How much fat in Queso Fresco cheese?
- How much protein in Blow Pop?
- What is weight of Biscoff cookie?
- Teriyaki sauce calories per ounce (oz)
- Ravioli (plain) calories per serving size