Bread Roll: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Bread roll: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one bread roll, slice and more
How many calories in bread roll?
In particular, medium size bread roll (70 g) has about 201 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size bread roll is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 29 minutes, swim for about 24 minutes or run for 20 minutes.
See all nutrition data of bread roll on charts.
Bread roll: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||47.8 g||~ 13.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.3 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Fat||6 g||~ 1.7 g|
|Protein||9.5 g||~ 2.7 g|
|Water||34.7 g||~ 9.8 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 bread rolls?
As I wrote before medium size bread roll (70 g) have 201 calories. It is easy to count that two bread rolls have about 402 calories and three bread rolls have about 603 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five bread rolls.
- Medium size bread roll (70 g)201 kcal
- Slice of bread roll (15g)43 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of bread rolls81 kcal
- Half of medium size bread roll100.5 kcal
- Small size bread roll (56g)160.8 kcal
- Big size bread roll (91g)261.3 kcal
- Two medium size bread rolls402 kcal
- Three medium size bread rolls603 kcal
- Four medium size bread rolls804 kcal
- Five medium size bread rolls1005 kcal
Protein in bread roll
Bread rolls have 9.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size bread roll (70 g) you can see that you will get about 6.7 g of protein.
Carbs in bread rolls
Bread rolls have 47.8 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size bread roll (70 g) has about 33.5 g of carbs.
Fat in bread rolls
Bread rolls have 6 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size bread roll (70 g) has about 4.2 g of fat.
medium size bread roll (70 g) has:201kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
bread roll - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.438 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.436 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.848 mg
- Vitaminium B60.064 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.13 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.26 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of bread roll
- 68% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
bread roll - minerals per 100g
- Potassium115 mg
- Magnessium19 mg
- Calcium93 mg
- Sodium380 mg
- Iron3.04 mg
Interesting charts - compare bread roll with other bread roll
When you look at charts below you will see how bread roll looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does almond milk have?
- Calories in a half of polish sausage
- Calories in whole polish sausage
- Calories for one, two or more polish sausage
- Calories in slice of polish sausage
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in jambalaya?
- How much fat in veggie straws?
- How much protein in steamed dumpling?
- What is weight of wild rice?
- Soba noodles calories per ounce (oz)
- Banana strawberry smoothie calories per serving size