Millet Flour: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Millet flour: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in millet flour?
To give you an idea, tablespoon of millet flour (7 g) has about 27 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon millet flour is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of millet flour on charts.
Millet flour: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in tablespoon, cup or half cup of millet flour?
As I wrote before 100g has 382 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, cup or half cup of millet flour.
- Tablespoon of millet flour (7g)27 kcal
- Cup of millet flour (119g)455 kcal
- Half cup of millet flour (59.5g)227 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of millet flour108 kcal
- 10g of millet flour38 kcal
- 20g of millet flour76 kcal
- 50g of millet flour191 kcal
- 100g of millet flour382 kcal
Protein in millet flour
Millet flour has 10.75 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of millet flour (7 g) you can see that you will get about 0.8 g of protein.
Carbs in millet flour
Millet flour has 75.12 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of millet flour (7 g) has about 5.3 g of carbs.
Fat in millet flour
Millet flour has 4.25 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of millet flour (7 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
tablespoon of millet flour (7 g) has:27kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
millet flour - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.413 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.073 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)6.02 mg
- Vitaminium B60.372 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.042 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.11 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of millet flour
- 79% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
millet flour - minerals per 100g
- Potassium224 mg
- Magnessium119 mg
- Calcium14 mg
- Sodium4 mg
- Iron3.94 mg
Does millet flour make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Millet flour have one of the hight number of calories within grain products. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific grain products, millet flour seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other grain products.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If millet flour contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare millet flour with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how millet flour looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does bread roll have?
- Calories in tablespoon of sugar
- Calories in teaspoon of sugar
- Calories in glass of sugar
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in honey?
- How much fat in jam?
- How much protein in Swiss cheese?
- What is weight of margarine?
- Dried fig calories per ounce (oz)
- Almond milk calories per serving size