Millet Flour: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in millet flour?
To give you an idea, tablespoon of millet flour (7 g) has about 27 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 27 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of millet flour is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about millet flour nutrition.
See all nutrition data of millet flour on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Millet Flour (7 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of millet flour (7 g)|
|Carbs Total||75.12 g||21.3 g||5.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.5 g||0.99 g||0.2 g|
|Fat||4.25 g||1.2 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||10.75 g||3.05 g||0.8 g|
|Water||8.67 g||2.46 g||0.6 g|
millet flour - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.413 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.073 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)6.02 mg
- Vit B60.372 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.042 mcg
- Vit E0.11 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of millet flour
- 79% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
millet flour - minerals per 100g
- Potassium224 mg
- Magnessium119 mg
- Calcium14 mg
- Sodium4 mg
- Iron3.94 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 millet flour?
As I wrote before tablespoon of millet flour (7 g) has 27 calories. It is easy to count that two millet flour have about 54 calories and three millet flour have about 81 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five millet flour.
- Tablespoon of millet flour (7g)27 kcal
- Cup of millet flour (119g)455 kcal
- Half cup of millet flour (59.5g)227 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of millet flour108 kcal
- Half of medium size millet flour13.5 kcal
- Small size millet flour (6g)21.6 kcal
- Big size millet flour (9g)35.1 kcal
- Two medium size millet flour54 kcal
- Three medium size millet flour81 kcal
- Four medium size millet flour108 kcal
- Five medium size millet flour135 kcal
Protein in millet flour
Millet flour has 10.75 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of millet flour (7 g) you can see that you will get about 0.8 g of protein.
Carbs in millet flour
Millet flour has 75.12 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of millet flour (7 g) has about 5.3 g of carbs.
Fat in millet flour
Millet flour has 4.25 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of millet flour (7 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
tablespoon of millet flour (7 g) has:27kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare millet flour with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how millet flour looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does bread roll have?
- Calories in tablespoon of sugar
- Calories in teaspoon of sugar
- Calories in glass of sugar
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in honey?
- How much fat in jam?
- How much protein in black pepper?
- What is weight of Twix?
- Greek yoghurt calories per ounce (oz)
- Salami calories per serving size