Espresso: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Espresso: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass and more
How many calories in espresso?
For instance, standard serving size of espresso (50 g) has about 5 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of espresso is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of espresso on charts.
Espresso: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||1.67 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||0.18 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.12 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||97.8 g||~ 27.7 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or glass of espresso?
As I wrote before 100g has 9 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or glass of espresso.
- Standard serving size of espresso (50 g)5 kcal
- Glass full of espresso (220g)20 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of espresso3 kcal
- 10g of espresso1 kcal
- 20g of espresso2 kcal
- 50g of espresso5 kcal
- 100g of espresso9 kcal
Protein in espresso
Espresso has 0.12 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of espresso (50 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in espresso
Espresso has 1.67 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of espresso (50 g) has about 0.8 g of carbs.
Fat in espresso
Espresso has 0.18 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of espresso (50 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of espresso (50 g) has:5kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
espresso - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.001 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.177 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.207 mg
- Vitaminium B60.002 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.01 mg
Energy content of espresso
- 76% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 18% FAT
espresso - minerals per 100g
- Potassium115 mg
- Magnessium80 mg
- Calcium2 mg
- Sodium14 mg
- Iron0.13 mg
Interesting charts - compare espresso with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how espresso looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fried squash have?
- Calories in a half of frozen broccoli
- Calories in whole frozen broccoli
- Calories for one, two or more frozen broccoli
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in hoagie roll?
- How much fat in black eyed peas?
- How much protein in chicken fries?
- What is weight of potato?
- Breadsticks calories per ounce (oz)
- Mutton calories per serving size