Fuji Apple: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fuji apple: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in Fuji apple?
To illustrate, medium size Fuji apple (182 g) has about 115 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size Fuji apple is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 16 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
Fuji apple: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Fuji apples?
As I wrote before medium size Fuji apple (182 g) have 115 calories. It is easy to count that two Fuji apples have about 230 calories and three Fuji apples have about 345 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Fuji apples.
- Medium size Fuji apple (182 g)115 kcal
- Cup of Fuji apple (117g)74 kcal
- Half cup of Fuji apple (117g)37 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Fuji apples18 kcal
- Half of medium size Fuji apple57.5 kcal
- Small size Fuji apple (146g)92 kcal
- Big size Fuji apple (237g)149.5 kcal
- Two medium size Fuji apples230 kcal
- Three medium size Fuji apples345 kcal
- Four medium size Fuji apples460 kcal
- Five medium size Fuji apples575 kcal
Protein in Fuji apple
Fuji apples have 0.2 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size Fuji apple (182 g) you can see that you will get about 0.4 g of protein.
Carbs in Fuji apples
Fuji apples have 15.22 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size Fuji apple (182 g) has about 27.7 g of carbs.
Fat in Fuji apples
Fuji apples have 0.18 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size Fuji apple (182 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
medium size Fuji apple (182 g) has:115kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Fuji apple - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A38 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.013 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.026 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.07 mg
- Vitaminium B60.045 mg
- Vitaminium E0.18 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of Fuji apple
- 96% CARBS
- 1% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Fuji apple - minerals per 100g
- Potassium109 mg
- Magnessium5 mg
- Calcium7 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.1 mg
Does Fuji apple cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in Fuji apple puts this product at the top of hight calorific Spieces. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Spieces, Fuji apple seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Spieces.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If Fuji apples contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do dried prunes have?
- Calories in handful of rice
- Calories in tablespoon of rice
- Calories in glass of rice
- Calories in cup of rice
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in dry brown gravy?
- How much fat in chocolate muffin?
- How much protein in lentil?
- What is weight of McChicken?
- Croissant calories per ounce (oz)
- Buttermilk calories per serving size