Gala Apple: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Gala apple: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one gala apple, cup and more
How many calories in gala apple?
To give you an idea, medium size gala apple (182 g) has about 104 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size gala apple is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 15 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
See all nutrition data of gala apple on charts.
Gala apple: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||13.68 g||~ 3.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.3 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Fat||0.12 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.25 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||85.76 g||~ 24.3 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 gala apples?
As I wrote before medium size gala apple (182 g) have 104 calories. It is easy to count that two gala apples have about 208 calories and three gala apples have about 312 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five gala apples.
- Medium size gala apple (182 g)104 kcal
- Cup of gala apple (117g)67 kcal
- Half cup of gala apple (58.5g)33 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of gala apples16 kcal
- Half of medium size gala apple52 kcal
- Small size gala apple (146g)83.2 kcal
- Big size gala apple (237g)135.2 kcal
- Two medium size gala apples208 kcal
- Three medium size gala apples312 kcal
- Four medium size gala apples416 kcal
- Five medium size gala apples520 kcal
Protein in gala apple
Gala apples have 0.25 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size gala apple (182 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in gala apples
Gala apples have 13.68 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size gala apple (182 g) has about 24.9 g of carbs.
Fat in gala apples
Gala apples have 0.12 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size gala apple (182 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
medium size gala apple (182 g) has:104kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
gala apple - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A28 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.017 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.029 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.075 mg
- Vitaminium B60.049 mg
- Vitaminium E0.18 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of gala apple
- 96% CARBS
- 2% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
gala apple - minerals per 100g
- Potassium108 mg
- Magnessium5 mg
- Calcium7 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.12 mg
Interesting charts - compare gala apple with other Spieces
When you look at charts below you will see how gala apple looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Oreo cookie have?
- Calories in a half of cheese danish
- Calories in whole cheese danish
- Calories for one, two or more cheese danish
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked black beans?
- How much fat in ciabatta roll?
- How much protein in couscous?
- What is weight of oatmeal bread?
- Bread flour calories per ounce (oz)
- Gouda cheese calories per serving size