Kit Kat: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Kit Kat?
100g of Kit Kat has about 518 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, 1 bar | mini bar
To illustrate, standard serving size of Kit Kat (42 g) has about 218 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 218 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from Kit Kat is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Kit Kat nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Kit Kat on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Kit Kat (42 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of Kit Kat (42 g)|
|Carbs Total||64.59 g||18.31 g||27.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||0.28 g||0.4 g|
|Fat||25.99 g||7.37 g||10.9 g|
|Protein||6.51 g||1.85 g||2.7 g|
|Water||1.63 g||0.46 g||0.7 g|
Kit Kat - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.117 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.21 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.5 mg
- Vit B60.02 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.018 mcg
- Vit E0.34 mg
- Vit K0.005 mg
Energy content of Kit Kat
- 50% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 45% FAT
Kit Kat - minerals per 100g
- Potassium231 mg
- Magnessium37 mg
- Calcium125 mg
- Sodium54 mg
- Iron1 mg
Compare Kit Kat:
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Kit Kat bars?
As I wrote before standard serving size of Kit Kat (42 g) has 218 calories. It is easy to count that two Kit Kat bars have about 436 calories and three Kit Kat bars have about 654 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Kit Kat bars.
- Standard serving size of Kit Kat (42 g)218 kcal
- Kit Kat 1 bar (42g)218 kcal
- Kit Kat mini bar (22g)114 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Kit Kat147 kcal
- Half of medium size Kit Kat109 kcal
- Small size Kit Kat (34g)174.4 kcal
- Big size Kit Kat (55g)283.4 kcal
- Two medium size Kit Kat bars436 kcal
- Three medium size Kit Kat bars654 kcal
- Four medium size Kit Kat bars872 kcal
- Five medium size Kit Kat bars1090 kcal
Protein in Kit Kat
Kit Kat has 6.51 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Kit Kat (42 g) you can see that you will get about 2.7 g of protein.
Carbs in Kit Kat
Kit Kat has 64.59 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Kit Kat (42 g) has about 27.1 g of carbs.
Fat in Kit Kat
Kit Kat has 25.99 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Kit Kat (42 g) has about 10.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of Kit Kat (42 g) has:218kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Kit Kat with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how Kit Kat looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does roasted turkey have?
- Calories in handful of yellow rice
- Calories in tablespoon of yellow rice
- Calories in teaspoon of yellow rice
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in evaporated milk?
- How much fat in bread roll?
- How much protein in buckwheat pancake?
- What is weight of sugar?
- Honey calories per ounce (oz)
- Jam calories per serving size