Kit Kat: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Kit Kat: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 bar , mini bar and more
How many calories in Kit Kat?
To illustrate, standard serving size of Kit Kat (42 g) has about 218 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Kit Kat is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 31 minutes, swim for about 26 minutes or run for 22 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Kit Kat on charts.
Kit Kat: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||64.59 g||~ 18.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||25.99 g||~ 7.4 g|
|Protein||6.51 g||~ 1.8 g|
|Water||1.63 g||~ 0.5 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 bar or mini bar of Kit Kat bars?
As I wrote before 100g has 518 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 bar or mini bar of Kit Kat.
- Standard serving size of Kit Kat (42 g)218 kcal
- Kit Kat 1 bar (42g)218 kcal
- Kit Kat mini bar (22g)114 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Kit Kat147 kcal
- 10g of Kit Kat52 kcal
- 20g of Kit Kat104 kcal
- 50g of Kit Kat259 kcal
- 100g of Kit Kat518 kcal
Protein in Kit Kat
Kit Kat has 6.51 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Kit Kat (42 g) you can see that you will get about 2.7 g of protein.
Carbs in Kit Kat
Kit Kat has 64.59 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Kit Kat (42 g) has about 27.1 g of carbs.
Fat in Kit Kat
Kit Kat has 25.99 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Kit Kat (42 g) has about 10.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of Kit Kat (42 g) has:218kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Kit Kat - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.117 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.21 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.5 mg
- Vitaminium B60.02 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.018 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.34 mg
- Vitaminium K0.005 mg
Energy content of Kit Kat
- 50% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 45% FAT
Kit Kat - minerals per 100g
- Potassium231 mg
- Magnessium37 mg
- Calcium125 mg
- Sodium54 mg
- Iron1 mg
Interesting charts - compare Kit Kat with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how Kit Kat looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does roasted turkey have?
- Calories in handful of yellow rice
- Calories in tablespoon of yellow rice
- Calories in teaspoon of yellow rice
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in evaporated milk?
- How much fat in bread roll?
- How much protein in buckwheat pancake?
- What is weight of sugar?
- Honey calories per ounce (oz)
- Jam calories per serving size