Fried Chicken Liver: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fried chicken liver: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, single piece, cup and more
How many calories in fried chicken liver?
Case in point, medium size fried chicken liver (30 g) has about 57 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size fried chicken liver is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 3 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 8 minutes, swim for about 7 minutes or run for 6 minutes.
See all nutrition data of fried chicken liver on charts.
Fried chicken liver: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 fried chicken livers?
As I wrote before medium size fried chicken liver (30 g) has 57 calories. It is easy to count that two fried chicken livers have about 114 calories and three fried chicken livers have about 171 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five fried chicken livers.
- Medium size fried chicken liver (30 g)57 kcal
- Cup of fried chicken liver (140g)265 kcal
- Half cup of fried chicken liver (70g)132 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried chicken liver54 kcal
- Half of medium size fried chicken liver28.5 kcal
- Small size fried chicken liver (24g)45.6 kcal
- Big size fried chicken liver (39g)74.1 kcal
- Two medium size fried chicken livers114 kcal
- Three medium size fried chicken livers171 kcal
- Four medium size fried chicken livers228 kcal
- Five medium size fried chicken livers285 kcal
Protein in fried chicken liver
Fried chicken liver has 19.98 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size fried chicken liver (30 g) you can see that you will get about 6 g of protein.
Carbs in fried chicken liver
Fried chicken liver has 6.41 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size fried chicken liver (30 g) has about 1.9 g of carbs.
Fat in fried chicken liver
Fried chicken liver has 8.66 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size fried chicken liver (30 g) has about 2.6 g of fat.
medium size fried chicken liver (30 g) has:57kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fried chicken liver - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.286 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)1.851 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)9.231 mg
- Vitaminium B60.584 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.582 mcg
- Vitaminium C16.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.99 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of fried chicken liver
- 14% CARBS
- 44% PROTEIN
- 42% FAT
fried chicken liver - minerals per 100g
- Potassium230 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium444 mg
- Iron10.05 mg
Interesting charts - compare fried chicken liver with other Fried
When you look at charts below you will see how fried chicken liver looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does honey have?
- Calories in tablespoon of Swiss cheese
- Calories in teaspoon of Swiss cheese
- Calories in slice of Swiss cheese
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in margarine?
- How much fat in dried fig?
- How much protein in almond milk?
- What is weight of rabbit?
- Polish sausage calories per ounce (oz)
- Jambalaya calories per serving size