Green Apple Granny Smith: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Green apple Granny Smith: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in green apple?
In particular, medium size green apple (182 g) has about 106 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size green apple is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 15 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of green apple on charts.
Green apple Granny Smith: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Granny Smith apples?
As I wrote before medium size green apple (182 g) have 106 calories. It is easy to count that two Granny Smith apples have about 212 calories and three Granny Smith apples have about 318 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Granny Smith apples.
- Medium size green apple (182 g)106 kcal
- Cup of green apple (117g)68 kcal
- Half cup of green apple (58.5g)34 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Granny Smith apples16 kcal
- Half of medium size green apple53 kcal
- Small size green apple (146g)84.8 kcal
- Big size green apple (237g)137.8 kcal
- Two medium size Granny Smith apples212 kcal
- Three medium size Granny Smith apples318 kcal
- Four medium size Granny Smith apples424 kcal
- Five medium size Granny Smith apples530 kcal
Protein in green apple
Granny Smith apples have 0.44 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size green apple (182 g) you can see that you will get about 0.8 g of protein.
Carbs in Granny Smith apples
Granny Smith apples have 13.61 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size green apple (182 g) has about 24.8 g of carbs.
Fat in Granny Smith apples
Granny Smith apples have 0.19 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size green apple (182 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
medium size green apple (182 g) has:106kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
green apple - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A100 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.019 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.025 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.126 mg
- Vitaminium B60.037 mg
- Vitaminium E0.18 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of green apple
- 94% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
green apple - minerals per 100g
- Potassium120 mg
- Magnessium5 mg
- Calcium5 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.15 mg
Does green apple cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Green apple have one of the hight count of calories within Spieces. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Spieces, green apple seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Spieces.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If Granny Smith apples contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare green apple with other Spieces
When you look at charts below you will see how green apple looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chocolate chip pancake have?
- Calories in a half of cheeseburger
- Calories in whole cheeseburger
- Calories for one, two or more cheeseburgers
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in waffle?
- How much fat in mayonnaise?
- How much protein in pork sausage?
- What is weight of coconut milk?
- Squid calories per ounce (oz)
- Agave syrup calories per serving size