Green Apple Granny Smith: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in green apple?
In particular, medium size green apple (182 g) has about 106 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 106 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from green apple is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about green apple nutrition.
See all nutrition data of green apple on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Green Apple (182 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size green apple (182 g)|
|Carbs Total||13.61 g||3.86 g||24.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.8 g||0.79 g||5.1 g|
|Fat||0.19 g||< 0.1 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||0.44 g||0.12 g||0.8 g|
|Water||85.46 g||24.23 g||155.5 g|
green apple - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A100 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.019 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.025 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.126 mg
- Vit B60.037 mg
- Vit E0.18 mg
- Vit K0.003 mg
Energy content of green apple
- 94% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
green apple - minerals per 100g
- Potassium120 mg
- Magnessium5 mg
- Calcium5 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.15 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Granny Smith apples?
As I wrote before medium size green apple (182 g) have 106 calories. It is easy to count that two Granny Smith apples have about 212 calories and three Granny Smith apples have about 318 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Granny Smith apples.
- Medium size green apple (182 g)106 kcal
- Cup of green apple (117g)68 kcal
- Half cup of green apple (58.5g)34 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Granny Smith apples16 kcal
- Half of medium size green apple53 kcal
- Small size green apple (146g)84.8 kcal
- Big size green apple (237g)137.8 kcal
- Two medium size Granny Smith apples212 kcal
- Three medium size Granny Smith apples318 kcal
- Four medium size Granny Smith apples424 kcal
- Five medium size Granny Smith apples530 kcal
Protein in green apple
Granny Smith apples have 0.44 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size green apple (182 g) you can see that you will get about 0.8 g of protein.
Carbs in Granny Smith apples
Granny Smith apples have 13.61 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size green apple (182 g) has about 24.8 g of carbs.
Fat in Granny Smith apples
Granny Smith apples have 0.19 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size green apple (182 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
medium size green apple (182 g) has:106kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare green apple with other Spieces
When you look at charts below you will see how green apple looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chocolate chip pancake have?
- Calories in a half of cheeseburger
- Calories in whole cheeseburger
- Calories for one, two or more cheeseburgers
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in waffle?
- How much fat in Date syrup?
- How much protein in butter?
- What is weight of blood sausage?
- Pork calories per ounce (oz)
- Herring calories per serving size