Green Apple Granny Smith: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Green apple Granny Smith: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in green apple?
100g of Granny Smith apples have about 58 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from 100g green apple is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 3 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 8 minutes, swim for about 7 minutes or run for 6 minutes.
Green apple Granny Smith: calories and nutrition per 100g
Green apple Granny Smith: calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in different weights of Granny Smith apples?
As I wrote before 100g have 58 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in different weights of green apple.
- Ounce (oz) of Granny Smith apples16 kcal
- 10g of Granny Smith apples6 kcal
- 20g of Granny Smith apples12 kcal
- 50g of Granny Smith apples29 kcal
- 100g of Granny Smith apples58 kcal
Protein in Granny Smith apples
Granny Smith apples have 0.44 g protein per 100g.
Carbs in Granny Smith apples
Granny Smith apples have 13.61 g carbohydrates per 100g.
Fat in Granny Smith apples
Granny Smith apples have 0.19 g fat per 100g.
green apple - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A 100 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine) 0.019 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin) 0.025 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin) 0.126 mg
- Vitaminium B6 0.037 mg
- Vitaminium E 0.18 mg
- Vitaminium K 0.003 mg
Energy content of green apple
- 94% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
green apple - minerals per 100g
- Potassium 120 mg
- Magnessium 5 mg
- Calcium 5 mg
- Sodium 1 mg
- Iron 0.15 mg
Does green apple cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Green apple have one of the hight count of calories within Spieces. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Spieces, green apple seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Spieces.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If Granny Smith apples contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chocolate chip pancake have?
- Calories in a half of cheeseburger
- Calories in whole cheeseburger
- Calories for one, two or more cheeseburgers
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in waffle?
- How much fat in goat cheese?
- How much protein in blood sausage?
- What is weight of pork?
- Herring calories per ounce (oz)
- Mascarpone cheese calories per serving size