Romaine Lettuce: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in romaine lettuce?
100g of romaine lettuce has about 17 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, cup | half cup | 1 lettuce
To illustrate, standard serving size of romaine lettuce (85 g) has about 14 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 14 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from romaine lettuce is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about romaine lettuce nutrition.
See all nutrition data of romaine lettuce on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Romaine Lettuce (85 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of romaine lettuce (85 g)|
|Carbs Total||3.29 g||0.93 g||2.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.1 g||0.6 g||1.8 g|
|Fat||0.3 g||< 0.1 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||1.23 g||0.35 g||1 g|
|Water||94.61 g||26.82 g||80.4 g|
romaine lettuce - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A8710 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.072 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.067 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.313 mg
- Vit B60.074 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.136 mcg
- Vit C4 mg
- Vit E0.13 mg
- Vit K0.103 mg
Energy content of romaine lettuce
- 63% CARBS
- 24% PROTEIN
- 13% FAT
romaine lettuce - minerals per 100g
- Potassium247 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium33 mg
- Sodium8 mg
- Iron0.97 mg
Compare romaine lettuce:
- romaine lettuce vs arugula
- romaine lettuce vs spinach
- romaine lettuce vs lettuce
- romaine lettuce vs kale
- romaine lettuce vs endive
- romaine lettuce vs cabbage
- romaine lettuce vs broccoli
- romaine lettuce vs bok choy
- romaine lettuce vs iceberg lettuce
- romaine lettuce vs watercress
- see all compares of romaine lettuce
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 romaine lettuce?
As I wrote before standard serving size of romaine lettuce (85 g) has 14 calories. It is easy to count that two romaine lettuce have about 28 calories and three romaine lettuce have about 42 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five romaine lettuce.
- Standard serving size of romaine lettuce (85 g)14 kcal
- Cup of romaine lettuce (47g)8 kcal
- Half cup of romaine lettuce (23.5g)4 kcal
- Romaine lettuce 1 lettuce (370g)63 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of romaine lettuce5 kcal
- Half of medium size romaine lettuce7 kcal
- Small size romaine lettuce (68g)11.2 kcal
- Big size romaine lettuce (111g)18.2 kcal
- Two medium size romaine lettuce28 kcal
- Three medium size romaine lettuce42 kcal
- Four medium size romaine lettuce56 kcal
- Five medium size romaine lettuce70 kcal
Protein in romaine lettuce
Romaine lettuce has 1.23 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of romaine lettuce (85 g) you can see that you will get about 1 g of protein.
Carbs in romaine lettuce
Romaine lettuce has 3.29 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of romaine lettuce (85 g) has about 2.8 g of carbs.
Fat in romaine lettuce
Romaine lettuce has 0.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of romaine lettuce (85 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of romaine lettuce (85 g) has:14kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare romaine lettuce with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how romaine lettuce looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does evaporated milk have?
- Calories in a half of buckwheat pancake
- Calories in whole buckwheat pancake
- Calories for one, two or more buckwheat pancakes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in sugar?
- How much fat in honey?
- How much protein in jam?
- What is weight of black pepper?
- Twix calories per ounce (oz)
- Greek yoghurt calories per serving size