Romaine Lettuce: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Romaine lettuce: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup, half cup and more
How many calories in romaine lettuce?
To illustrate, standard serving size of romaine lettuce (85 g) has about 14 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of romaine lettuce is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of romaine lettuce on charts.
Romaine lettuce: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.29 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.1 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||0.3 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.23 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Water||94.61 g||~ 26.8 g|
Compare romaine lettuce:
- romaine lettuce vs arugula
- romaine lettuce vs spinach
- romaine lettuce vs lettuce
- romaine lettuce vs iceberg lettuce
- romaine lettuce vs watercress
- romaine lettuce vs kale
- romaine lettuce vs endive
- romaine lettuce vs cabbage
- romaine lettuce vs broccoli
- romaine lettuce vs bok choy
- see all compares of romaine lettuce
How many calories in standard serving size, cup, half cup or 1 lettuce of romaine lettuce?
As I wrote before 100g has 17 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup, half cup or 1 lettuce of romaine lettuce.
- Standard serving size of romaine lettuce (85 g)14 kcal
- Cup of romaine lettuce (47g)8 kcal
- Half cup of romaine lettuce (23.5g)4 kcal
- Romaine lettuce 1 lettuce (370g)63 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of romaine lettuce5 kcal
- 10g of romaine lettuce2 kcal
- 20g of romaine lettuce3 kcal
- 50g of romaine lettuce9 kcal
- 100g of romaine lettuce17 kcal
Protein in romaine lettuce
Romaine lettuce has 1.23 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of romaine lettuce (85 g) you can see that you will get about 1 g of protein.
Carbs in romaine lettuce
Romaine lettuce has 3.29 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of romaine lettuce (85 g) has about 2.8 g of carbs.
Fat in romaine lettuce
Romaine lettuce has 0.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of romaine lettuce (85 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of romaine lettuce (85 g) has:14kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
romaine lettuce - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A8710 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.072 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.067 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.313 mg
- Vitaminium B60.074 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.136 mcg
- Vitaminium C4 mg
- Vitaminium E0.13 mg
- Vitaminium K0.103 mg
Energy content of romaine lettuce
- 63% CARBS
- 24% PROTEIN
- 13% FAT
romaine lettuce - minerals per 100g
- Potassium247 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium33 mg
- Sodium8 mg
- Iron0.97 mg
Interesting charts - compare romaine lettuce with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how romaine lettuce looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do egg noodles have?
- Calories in tablespoon of amaranth
- Calories in teaspoon of amaranth
- Calories in glass of amaranth
- Calories in cup of amaranth
- Calories in shot (small glass) of amaranth
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in potato pancake?
- How much fat in fudge candy?
- How much protein in agave nectar?
- What is weight of Parmesan?
- Butter (60% fat) calories per ounce (oz)
- Dried fig calories per serving size