Dried Apple: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Dried apple: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one dried apple, handful and more
How many calories in dried apple?
For instance, one whole apple (110 g) dried apple has about 267 calories.
It is about 11% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one whole apple dried apple is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 14 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 38 minutes, swim for about 31 minutes or run for 27 minutes.
See all nutrition data of dried apple on charts.
Dried apple: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 dried apples?
As I wrote before one whole apple (110 g) have 267 calories. It is easy to count that two dried apples have about 534 calories and three dried apples have about 801 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five dried apples.
- One whole apple (110 g)267 kcal
- Handful of dried apples (8g)19 kcal
- Slice of dried apple (3g)7 kcal
- Cup of dried apple (118g)287 kcal
- Half cup of dried apple (59g)143 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dried apples69 kcal
Protein in dried apple
Dried apples have 0.93 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one whole apple (110 g) you can see that you will get about 1 g of protein.
Carbs in dried apples
Dried apples have 65.89 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one whole apple (110 g) has about 72.5 g of carbs.
Fat in dried apples
Dried apples have 0.32 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one whole apple (110 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
one whole apple (110 g) has:267kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
dried apple - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.159 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.927 mg
- Vitaminium B60.125 mg
- Vitaminium C3.9 mg
- Vitaminium E0.53 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of dried apple
- 98% CARBS
- 1% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
dried apple - minerals per 100g
- Potassium450 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium14 mg
- Sodium87 mg
- Iron1.4 mg
Interesting charts - compare dried apple with other dried fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how dried apple looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Swiss cheese have?
- Calories in a half of dried fig
- Calories in whole dried fig
- Calories for one, two or more dried figs
- Calories in handful of dried figs
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in almond milk?
- How much fat in rabbit?
- How much protein in polish sausage?
- What is weight of jambalaya?
- Veggie straws calories per ounce (oz)
- Steamed dumplings calories per serving size