Fruit Smoothie: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fruit smoothie: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in fruit smoothie?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size (1 cup) of fruit smoothie (202 g) has about 127 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of fruit smoothie is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 18 minutes, swim for about 15 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of fruit smoothie on charts.
Fruit smoothie: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size or half cup of ruit smoothies?
As I wrote before 100g have 63 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or half cup of fruit smoothie.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of fruit smoothie (202 g)127 kcal
- Half cup of fruit smoothie (101g)64 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of ruit smoothies18 kcal
- 10g of ruit smoothies6 kcal
- 20g of ruit smoothies13 kcal
- 50g of ruit smoothies32 kcal
- 100g of ruit smoothies63 kcal
Protein in fruit smoothie
Ruit smoothies have 2.37 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of fruit smoothie (202 g) you can see that you will get about 4.8 g of protein.
Carbs in ruit smoothies
Ruit smoothies have 11.65 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of fruit smoothie (202 g) has about 23.5 g of carbs.
Fat in ruit smoothies
Ruit smoothies have 1.08 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of fruit smoothie (202 g) has about 2.2 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of fruit smoothie (202 g) has:127kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fruit smoothie - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.034 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.121 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.307 mg
- Vitaminium B60.085 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.011 mcg
- Vitaminium C8.9 mg
- Vitaminium E0.17 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of fruit smoothie
- 71% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 15% FAT
fruit smoothie - minerals per 100g
- Potassium174 mg
- Magnessium13 mg
- Calcium79 mg
- Sodium29 mg
- Iron0.23 mg
Does fruit smoothie make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in fruit smoothie puts this product at the top of hight calorific Other. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Other, fruit smoothie seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Other.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If ruit smoothies contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare fruit smoothie with other Other
When you look at charts below you will see how fruit smoothie looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does slice of pizza have?
- Calories in a half of grilled beef
- Calories in whole grilled beef
- Calories for one, two or more grilled beef
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in boiled chickpeas?
- How much fat in yellow potato cooked?
- How much protein in brown rice?
- What is weight of breakfast sausage?
- Chocolate covered almond calories per ounce (oz)
- Vegetable soup calories per serving size