Smoked Or Grilled Salmon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in smoked salmon?
100g of smoked salmon has about 117 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | one smoked salmon | fillet | steak
To show you what does it mean, medium size smoked salmon (247 g) has about 289 calories.
It is about 12% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 289 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from smoked salmon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5.5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 15 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about smoked salmon nutrition.
See all nutrition data of grilled salmon on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Smoked Salmon (247 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size smoked salmon (247 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||4.32 g||1.22 g||10.7 g|
|Saturated fat||1.69 g||0.48 g||4.2 g|
|Protein||18.28 g||5.18 g||45.2 g|
|Water||72 g||20.41 g||177.8 g|
smoked salmon - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A87 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.023 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.101 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)4.72 mg
- Vit B60.278 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vit E1.35 mg
Energy content of smoked salmon
- 0% CARBS
- 65% PROTEIN
- 35% FAT
smoked salmon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium175 mg
- Phosphorus0.1 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium672 mg
- Iron0.85 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
Compare smoked salmon:
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 smoked salmon?
As I wrote before medium size smoked salmon (247 g) has 289 calories. It is easy to count that two smoked salmon have about 578 calories and three smoked salmon have about 867 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five smoked salmon.
- Medium size smoked salmon (247 g)289 kcal
- Smoked salmon fillet (247g)289 kcal
- Smoked salmon steak (247g)289 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of smoked salmon33 kcal
- Half of medium size smoked salmon144.5 kcal
- Small size smoked salmon (198g)231.2 kcal
- Big size smoked salmon (321g)375.7 kcal
- Two medium size smoked salmon578 kcal
- Three medium size smoked salmon867 kcal
- Four medium size smoked salmon1156 kcal
- Five medium size smoked salmon1445 kcal
Protein in smoked salmon
Smoked salmon has 18.28 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size smoked salmon (247 g) you can see that you will get about 45.2 g of protein.
Carbs in smoked salmon
0 g of carbs - smoked salmon has no carbohydrates.
Fat in smoked salmon
Smoked salmon has 4.32 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size smoked salmon (247 g) has about 10.7 g of fat.
medium size smoked salmon (247 g) has:289kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare smoked salmon with other fish
When you look at charts below you will see how smoked salmon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does shark meat have?
- Calories in a half of Fritos
- Calories in whole Fritos
- Calories for one, two or more Fritos
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in no bake cookie?
- How much fat in corned beef hash?
- How much protein in freeze pop?
- What is weight of thai tea?
- Condensed milk calories per ounce (oz)
- Pork fried rice calories per serving size