Cottage Cheese: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in cottage cheese?
To illustrate, one package (200 g) cottage cheese has about 196 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 196 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from one package cottage cheese is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about cottage cheese nutrition.
See all nutrition data of cottage cheese on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in One Package (200 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||one package (200 g)|
|Carbs Total||3.38 g||0.96 g||6.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||4.3 g||1.22 g||8.6 g|
|Protein||11.12 g||3.15 g||22.2 g|
|Water||79.79 g||22.62 g||159.6 g|
cottage cheese - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A140 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.027 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.163 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.099 mg
- Vit B60.046 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.012 mcg
- Vit E0.08 mg
Energy content of cottage cheese
- 14% CARBS
- 46% PROTEIN
- 40% FAT
cottage cheese - minerals per 100g
- Potassium104 mg
- Phosphorus0.1 mg
- Magnessium8 mg
- Calcium83 mg
- Sodium315 mg
- Iron0.07 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
Compare cottage cheese:
- cottage cheese vs feta cheese
- cottage cheese vs boiled egg
- cottage cheese vs mozzarella
- cottage cheese vs kefir
- cottage cheese vs sour cream
- cottage cheese vs mascarpone
- cottage cheese vs cheddar
- cottage cheese vs egg yolk
- cottage cheese vs egg white
- cottage cheese vs Greek yoghurt
- cottage cheese vs plain yogurt
- cottage cheese vs ricotta cheese
- see all compares of cottage cheese
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cottage cheese?
As I wrote before one package (200 g) has 196 calories. It is easy to count that two cottage cheese have about 392 calories and three cottage cheese have about 588 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cottage cheese.
- One package (200 g)196 kcal
- Tablespoon of cottage cheese (14g)14 kcal
- Teaspoon of cottage cheese (5g)5 kcal
- Cup of cottage cheese (226g)221 kcal
- Half cup of cottage cheese (113g)111 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cottage cheese28 kcal
Protein in cottage cheese
Cottage cheese has 11.12 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one package (200 g) you can see that you will get about 22.2 g of protein.
Carbs in cottage cheese
Cottage cheese has 3.38 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one package (200 g) has about 6.8 g of carbs.
Fat in cottage cheese
Cottage cheese has 4.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one package (200 g) has about 8.6 g of fat.
one package (200 g) has:196kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare cottage cheese with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how cottage cheese looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does long island iced tea have?
- Calories in a half of McDonalds Sundae Caramel
- Calories in whole McDonalds Sundae Caramel
- Calories for one, two or more McDonalds Sundae Caramel
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in risotto?
- How much fat in peanut butter cookie?
- How much protein in salmon salad?
- What is weight of ginger beer?
- Pinot Blanc calories per ounce (oz)
- Beef pot pie calories per serving size