Cottage Cheese: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cottage cheese: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one cottage cheese, tablespoon and more
How many calories in cottage cheese?
To illustrate, one package (200 g) cottage cheese has about 196 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one package cottage cheese is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 28 minutes, swim for about 23 minutes or run for 20 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cottage cheese on charts.
Cottage cheese: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.38 g||~ 1 g|
|Fat||4.3 g||~ 1.2 g|
|Protein||11.12 g||~ 3.2 g|
|Water||79.79 g||~ 22.6 g|
Compare cottage cheese:
- cottage cheese vs feta cheese
- cottage cheese vs boiled egg
- cottage cheese vs mozzarella
- cottage cheese vs kefir
- cottage cheese vs sour cream
- cottage cheese vs mascarpone
- cottage cheese vs cheddar
- cottage cheese vs egg yolk
- cottage cheese vs egg white
- cottage cheese vs Greek yoghurt
- cottage cheese vs plain yogurt
- cottage cheese vs tofu
- see all compares of cottage cheese
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cottage cheese?
As I wrote before one package (200 g) has 196 calories. It is easy to count that two cottage cheese have about 392 calories and three cottage cheese have about 588 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cottage cheese.
- One package (200 g)196 kcal
- Tablespoon of cottage cheese (14g)14 kcal
- Teaspoon of cottage cheese (5g)5 kcal
- Cup of cottage cheese (226g)221 kcal
- Half cup of cottage cheese (113g)111 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cottage cheese28 kcal
Protein in cottage cheese
Cottage cheese has 11.12 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one package (200 g) you can see that you will get about 22.2 g of protein.
Carbs in cottage cheese
Cottage cheese has 3.38 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one package (200 g) has about 6.8 g of carbs.
Fat in cottage cheese
Cottage cheese has 4.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one package (200 g) has about 8.6 g of fat.
one package (200 g) has:196kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cottage cheese - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A140 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.027 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.163 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.099 mg
- Vitaminium B60.046 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.012 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.08 mg
Energy content of cottage cheese
- 14% CARBS
- 46% PROTEIN
- 40% FAT
cottage cheese - minerals per 100g
- Potassium104 mg
- Phosphorus0.1 mg
- Magnessium8 mg
- Calcium83 mg
- Sodium315 mg
- Iron0.07 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare cottage cheese with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how cottage cheese looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does long island iced tea have?
- Calories in a half of McDonalds Sundae Caramel
- Calories in whole McDonalds Sundae Caramel
- Calories for one, two or more McDonalds Sundae Caramel
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in risotto?
- How much fat in peanut butter cookie?
- How much protein in salmon salad?
- What is weight of ginger beer?
- Pinot Blanc calories per ounce (oz)
- Beef pot pie calories per serving size