Cottage Cheese: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cottage cheese: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in cottage cheese?
To illustrate, one package (200 g) cottage cheese has about 196 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one package cottage cheese is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 28 minutes, swim for about 23 minutes or run for 20 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cottage cheese on charts.
Cottage cheese: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cottage cheese?
As I wrote before one package (200 g) has 196 calories. It is easy to count that two cottage cheese have about 392 calories and three cottage cheese have about 588 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cottage cheese.
- One package (200 g)196 kcal
- Tablespoon of cottage cheese (14g)14 kcal
- Teaspoon of cottage cheese (5g)5 kcal
- Cup of cottage cheese (226g)221 kcal
- Half cup of cottage cheese (113g)111 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cottage cheese28 kcal
Protein in cottage cheese
Cottage cheese has 11.12 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one package (200 g) you can see that you will get about 22.2 g of protein.
Carbs in cottage cheese
Cottage cheese has 3.38 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one package (200 g) has about 6.8 g of carbs.
Fat in cottage cheese
Cottage cheese has 4.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one package (200 g) has about 8.6 g of fat.
one package (200 g) has:196kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cottage cheese - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A140 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.027 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.163 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.099 mg
- Vitaminium B60.046 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.012 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.08 mg
Energy content of cottage cheese
- 14% CARBS
- 46% PROTEIN
- 40% FAT
cottage cheese - minerals per 100g
- Potassium104 mg
- Phosphorus0.1 mg
- Magnessium8 mg
- Calcium83 mg
- Sodium315 mg
- Iron0.07 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
Does cottage cheese make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very low count of calories in cottage cheese puts this product at the top of low calorific dairy. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific dairy, cottage cheese seems to be a good choice.
Interesting charts - compare cottage cheese with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how cottage cheese looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does concha have?
- Calories in a half of stuffing
- Calories in whole stuffing
- Calories for one, two or more stuffing
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Llindor Truffle?
- How much fat in egg white omelet?
- How much protein in pea salad?
- What is weight of paneer cheese?
- Philly cheesesteak calories per ounce (oz)
- Ham pot pie calories per serving size