Palm oil - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How many calories in palm oil?
100g of palm oil has about 884 calories (kcal).
For instance, tablespoon (11 g) has about 97 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon (11 g) is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
Calories in palm oil came from protein in 0%, from carbs in 0% and from fat in 100%.
palm oil - calories table
- Tablespoon of palm oil (11g)97 kcal
- Teaspoon ofpalm oil (6g)53 kcal
- Glass full of palm oil (215g)1901 kcal
- Small glass (100ml) of palm oil (97g)857 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of palm oil (38g)336 kcal
- 10g of palm oil88 kcal
- 20g of palm oil177 kcal
- 50g of palm oil442 kcal
- 100g of palm oil884 kcal
- 200g of palm oil1768 kcal
- 500g of palm oil4420 kcal
Palm oil - calories and nutrition per 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How many calories in palm oil?
★ What is the weight of palm oil?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in palm oil?
How much dietary fiber in palm oil?
Does palm oil have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in palm oil?
How much magnesium in palm oil?
Glycemic index of palm oil?
How much protein in palm oil?
How much does a palm oil weight?
Tablespoon of palm oil weights about 11g.
Teaspoon of palm oil weights about 6g.
Glass of palm oil weights about 215g.
Small glass (100ml) of palm oil weights about 97g.
Small glass (40ml) ofpalm oil weights about 38g.
Does palm oil make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in palm oil puts this product at the top of hight calorific oils. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific oils, palm oil seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other oils.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If palm oil contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
tablespoon (11 g) has:97kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does poultry sausage have?
- What kind of minerals does minced beef contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in tilapia?
- What kind of vitamins in pizza?
- How much dietary fiber in pancake?
- Does bread have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in sheep's milk?
- How much magnessium in poultry offal?
- What is glycemic index of mają dried pears?
- How much protein in anchovy?
- What is weight of beef?