Palm Oil: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in palm oil?
100g of palm oil has about 884 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | glass | small glass | cup | half cup
For instance, tablespoon of palm oil (11 g) has about 97 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 97 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of palm oil is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about palm oil nutrition.
See all nutrition data of palm oil on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Palm Oil (11 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of palm oil (11 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||100 g||28.35 g||11 g|
|Protein||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Water||0 g||0 g||0 g|
palm oil - vitamins per 100g
- Vit E15.94 mg
- Vit K0.008 mg
Energy content of palm oil
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
palm oil - minerals per 100g
- Phosphorus8 mg
- Iron0.01 mg
- Zink8 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 palm oil?
As I wrote before tablespoon of palm oil (11 g) has 97 calories. It is easy to count that two palm oil have about 194 calories and three palm oil have about 291 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five palm oil.
- Tablespoon of palm oil (11g)97 kcal
- Teaspoon of palm oil (6g)53 kcal
- Glass full of palm oil (215g)1901 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of palm oil (38g)336 kcal
- Cup of palm oil (218g)1927 kcal
- Half cup of palm oil (109g)964 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of palm oil251 kcal
- Half of medium size palm oil48.5 kcal
- Small size palm oil (9g)77.6 kcal
- Big size palm oil (14g)126.1 kcal
- Two medium size palm oil194 kcal
- Three medium size palm oil291 kcal
- Four medium size palm oil388 kcal
- Five medium size palm oil485 kcal
Protein in palm oil
0g of protein - palm oil has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in palm oil
0 g of carbs - palm oil has no carbohydrates.
Fat in palm oil
Palm oil has 100 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of palm oil (11 g) has about 11 g of fat.
tablespoon of palm oil (11 g) has:97kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare palm oil with other oils
When you look at charts below you will see how palm oil looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does soft serve ice cream have?
- Calories in a half of risotto
- Calories in whole risotto
- Calories for one, two or more risotto
- Calories in tablespoon of risotto
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in peanut butter cookie?
- How much fat in salmon salad?
- How much protein in ginger beer?
- What is weight of Pinot Blanc?
- Beef pot pie calories per ounce (oz)
- Avocado sushi roll calories per serving size