Palm Oil: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Palm oil: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in palm oil?
For instance, tablespoon of palm oil (11 g) has about 97 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon palm oil is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
Palm oil: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or small glass of palm oil?
As I wrote before 100g has 884 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or small glass of palm oil.
- Tablespoon of palm oil (11g)97 kcal
- Teaspoon of palm oil (6g)53 kcal
- Glass full of palm oil (215g)1901 kcal
- Cup (100ml) of palm oil (97g)857 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of palm oil (38g)336 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of palm oil251 kcal
- 10g of palm oil88 kcal
- 20g of palm oil177 kcal
- 50g of palm oil442 kcal
- 100g of palm oil884 kcal
Protein in palm oil
0g of protein - palm oil has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in palm oil
0 g of carbs - palm oil has no carbohydrates.
Fat in palm oil
Palm oil has 100 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of palm oil (11 g) has about 11 g of fat.
tablespoon of palm oil (11 g) has:97kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
palm oil - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium E15.94 mg
- Vitaminium K0.008 mg
Energy content of palm oil
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
palm oil - minerals per 100g
- Phosphorus8 mg
- Iron0.01 mg
- Zink8 mg
Does palm oil make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in palm oil puts this product at the top of hight calorific fats and oils. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific fats and oils, palm oil seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other fats and oils.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If palm oil contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does milky coffee have?
- Calories in a half of risotto
- Calories in whole risotto
- Calories for one, two or more risotto
- Calories in tablespoon of risotto
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in peanut butter cookie?
- How much fat in salmon salad?
- How much protein in ginger beer?
- What is weight of Pinot Blanc?
- Beef pot pie calories per ounce (oz)
- Avocado sushi roll calories per serving size