Long Island Iced Tea: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Long island iced tea: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in long island iced tea?
To illustrate, standard serving size of long island iced tea (280 g) has about 300 calories.
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of long island iced tea is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5.5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 15.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 43 minutes, swim for about 35 minutes or run for 30 minutes.
See all nutrition data of long island iced tea on charts.
Long island iced tea: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size or glass of long island iced tea?
As I wrote before 100g has 107 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or glass of long island iced tea.
- Standard serving size of long island iced tea (280 g)300 kcal
- Glass full of long island iced tea (220g)235 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of long island iced tea30 kcal
- 10g of long island iced tea11 kcal
- 20g of long island iced tea21 kcal
- 50g of long island iced tea54 kcal
- 100g of long island iced tea107 kcal
Protein in long island iced tea
Long island iced tea has 0.01 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of long island iced tea (280 g) you can see that you will get about 0 g of protein.
Carbs in long island iced tea
Long island iced tea has 8.66 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of long island iced tea (280 g) has about 24.2 g of carbs.
Fat in long island iced tea
Long island iced tea has 0.15 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of long island iced tea (280 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of long island iced tea (280 g) has:300kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
long island iced tea - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.004 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.003 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.004 mg
- Vitaminium C0.4 mg
Energy content of long island iced tea
- 96% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
long island iced tea - minerals per 100g
- Potassium7 mg
- Calcium1 mg
- Sodium16 mg
- Iron0.04 mg
Does long island iced tea make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in long island iced tea puts this product at the top of hight calorific drinks. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific drinks, long island iced tea seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other drinks.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If long island iced tea contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare long island iced tea with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how long island iced tea looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does beef pot pie have?
- Calories in a half of flank steak
- Calories in whole flank steak
- Calories for one, two or more flank steak
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chocolate cake?
- How much fat in ice cream sandwich?
- How much protein in M&M?
- What is weight of tuna sandwich?
- Movie Theater Popcorn with butter calories per ounce (oz)
- Everything bagel calories per serving size