Sesame Bagel: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Sesame bagel: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one sesame bagel and more
How many calories in sesame bagel?
To illustrate, medium size sesame bagel (113 g) has about 318 calories.
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size sesame bagel is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 16.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 45 minutes, swim for about 37 minutes or run for 32 minutes.
See all nutrition data of sesame bagel on charts.
Sesame bagel: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||52.63 g||~ 14.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.8 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||3.51 g||~ 1 g|
|Protein||10.53 g||~ 3 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 sesame bagels?
As I wrote before medium size sesame bagel (113 g) have 318 calories. It is easy to count that two sesame bagels have about 636 calories and three sesame bagels have about 954 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five sesame bagels.
- Medium size sesame bagel (113 g)318 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sesame bagels80 kcal
- Half of medium size sesame bagel159 kcal
- Small size sesame bagel (90g)254.4 kcal
- Big size sesame bagel (147g)413.4 kcal
- Two medium size sesame bagels636 kcal
- Three medium size sesame bagels954 kcal
- Four medium size sesame bagels1272 kcal
- Five medium size sesame bagels1590 kcal
Protein in sesame bagel
Sesame bagels have 10.53 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size sesame bagel (113 g) you can see that you will get about 11.9 g of protein.
Carbs in sesame bagels
Sesame bagels have 52.63 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size sesame bagel (113 g) has about 59.5 g of carbs.
Fat in sesame bagels
Sesame bagels have 3.51 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size sesame bagel (113 g) has about 4 g of fat.
medium size sesame bagel (113 g) has:318kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
sesame bagel - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of sesame bagel
- 74% CARBS
- 15% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
sesame bagel - minerals per 100g
- Calcium140 mg
- Sodium491 mg
- Iron1.26 mg
Interesting charts - compare sesame bagel with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how sesame bagel looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does ginger beer have?
- Calories in a half of beef pot pie
- Calories in whole beef pot pie
- Calories for one, two or more beef pot pie
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in avocado sushi roll?
- How much fat in flank steak?
- How much protein in chocolate cake?
- What is weight of ice cream sandwich?
- M&M's Peanut calories per ounce (oz)
- Tuna sandwich calories per serving size