Beer: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Beer: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in beer?
For example, glass full of beer (215 g) has about 92 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from glass beer is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of beer on charts.
Beer: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in glass, bottle 0,5 , bottle 12 fl oz , can 12 fl oz or bottle 0,33 of beer?
As I wrote before 100g has 43 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. glass, bottle 0,5 , bottle 12 fl oz , can 12 fl oz or bottle 0,33 of beer.
- Glass full of beer (215g)92 kcal
- Beer bottle 0,5 (500g)215 kcal
- Beer bottle 12 fl oz (354g)152 kcal
- Beer can 12 fl oz (354g)152 kcal
- Beer bottle 0,33 (330g)142 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of beer12 kcal
- 10g of beer4 kcal
- 20g of beer9 kcal
- 50g of beer22 kcal
- 100g of beer43 kcal
Protein in beer
Beer has 0.46 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of beer (215 g) you can see that you will get about 1 g of protein.
Carbs in beer
Beer has 3.55 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of beer (215 g) has about 7.6 g of carbs.
Fat in beer
0 g of fat - beer has no fat.
glass full of beer (215 g) has:92kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
beer - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.005 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.025 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.513 mg
- Vitaminium B60.046 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.006 mcg
Energy content of beer
- 89% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
beer - minerals per 100g
- Potassium27 mg
- Phosphorus0.02 mg
- Magnessium6 mg
- Calcium4 mg
- Sodium4 mg
- Iron0.02 mg
- Zink0.02 mg
Does beer cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in beer puts this product at the top of hight calorific alcohol. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific alcohol, beer seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other alcohol.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If beer contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare beer with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how beer looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does risotto have?
- Calories in a half of salmon salad
- Calories in whole salmon salad
- Calories for one, two or more salmon salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in ginger beer?
- How much fat in Pinot Blanc?
- How much protein in beef pot pie?
- What is weight of avocado sushi roll?
- Flank steak calories per ounce (oz)
- Chocolate cake calories per serving size