Triscuits Crackers: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Triscuits crackers: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 piece and more
How many calories in Triscuits crackers?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of Triscuits crackers (30 g) has about 132 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Triscuits crackers is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 19 minutes, swim for about 16 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Triscuits cracker on charts.
Triscuits crackers: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||70.14 g||~ 19.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||8.6 g||~ 2.4 g|
|Fat||15.26 g||~ 4.3 g|
|Protein||8.94 g||~ 2.5 g|
|Water||2.84 g||~ 0.8 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or 1 piece of Triscuits crackers?
As I wrote before 100g have 441 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or 1 piece of Triscuits crackers.
- Standard serving size of Triscuits crackers (30 g)132 kcal
- Triscuits crackers 1 piece (5g)22 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Triscuits crackers125 kcal
- 10g of Triscuits crackers44 kcal
- 20g of Triscuits crackers88 kcal
- 50g of Triscuits crackers221 kcal
- 100g of Triscuits crackers441 kcal
Protein in Triscuits crackers
Triscuits crackers have 8.94 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Triscuits crackers (30 g) you can see that you will get about 2.7 g of protein.
Carbs in Triscuits crackers
Triscuits crackers have 70.14 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Triscuits crackers (30 g) has about 21 g of carbs.
Fat in Triscuits crackers
Triscuits crackers have 15.26 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Triscuits crackers (30 g) has about 4.6 g of fat.
standard serving size of Triscuits crackers (30 g) has:132kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Triscuits crackers - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.233 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.083 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.326 mg
- Vitaminium B60.214 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.034 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.48 mg
- Vitaminium K0.021 mg
Energy content of Triscuits crackers
- 62% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 30% FAT
Triscuits crackers - minerals per 100g
- Potassium314 mg
- Magnessium91 mg
- Calcium64 mg
- Sodium702 mg
- Iron2.99 mg
Interesting charts - compare Triscuits crackers with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how Triscuits crackers look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Pinot Blanc have?
- Calories in a half of avocado sushi roll
- Calories in whole avocado sushi roll
- Calories for one, two or more avocado sushi rolls
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in flank steak?
- How much fat in chocolate cake?
- How much protein in ice cream sandwich?
- What is weight of M&M?
- Tuna sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Movie Theater Popcorn with butter calories per serving size