Triscuits Crackers: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Triscuits crackers?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of Triscuits crackers (30 g) have about 132 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 132 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from Triscuits crackers is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Triscuits crackers nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Triscuits cracker on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Triscuits Crackers (30 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of Triscuits crackers (30 g)|
|Carbs Total||70.14 g||19.88 g||21 g|
|Dietary fiber||8.6 g||2.44 g||2.6 g|
|Fat||15.26 g||4.33 g||4.6 g|
|Protein||8.94 g||2.53 g||2.7 g|
|Water||2.84 g||0.81 g||0.9 g|
Triscuits crackers - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.233 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.083 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)4.326 mg
- Vit B60.214 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.034 mcg
- Vit E1.48 mg
- Vit K0.021 mg
Energy content of Triscuits crackers
- 62% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 30% FAT
Triscuits crackers - minerals per 100g
- Potassium314 mg
- Magnessium91 mg
- Calcium64 mg
- Sodium702 mg
- Iron2.99 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Triscuits crackers?
As I wrote before standard serving size of Triscuits crackers (30 g) have 132 calories. It is easy to count that two Triscuits crackers have about 264 calories and three Triscuits crackers have about 396 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Triscuits crackers.
- Standard serving size of Triscuits crackers (30 g)132 kcal
- Triscuits crackers 1 piece (5g)22 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Triscuits crackers125 kcal
- Half of medium size Triscuits crackers66 kcal
- Small size Triscuits crackers (24g)105.6 kcal
- Big size Triscuits crackers (39g)171.6 kcal
- Two medium size Triscuits crackers264 kcal
- Three medium size Triscuits crackers396 kcal
- Four medium size Triscuits crackers528 kcal
- Five medium size Triscuits crackers660 kcal
Protein in Triscuits crackers
Triscuits crackers have 8.94 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Triscuits crackers (30 g) you can see that you will get about 2.7 g of protein.
Carbs in Triscuits crackers
Triscuits crackers have 70.14 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Triscuits crackers (30 g) has about 21 g of carbs.
Fat in Triscuits crackers
Triscuits crackers have 15.26 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Triscuits crackers (30 g) has about 4.6 g of fat.
standard serving size of Triscuits crackers (30 g) has:132kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Triscuits crackers with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how Triscuits crackers look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Pinot Blanc have?
- Calories in a half of avocado sushi roll
- Calories in whole avocado sushi roll
- Calories for one, two or more avocado sushi rolls
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in flank steak?
- How much fat in chocolate cake?
- How much protein in ice cream sandwich?
- What is weight of M&M?
- Tuna sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Movie Theater Popcorn with butter calories per serving size