Apple Juice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Apple juice: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, glass and more
How many calories in apple juice?
To give you an idea, glass full of apple juice (215 g) has about 99 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from glass apple juice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
See all nutrition data of apple juice on charts.
Apple juice: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||11.3 g||~ 3.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||0.13 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||88.24 g||~ 25 g|
How many calories in glass of apple juice?
As I wrote before 100g has 46 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. glass of apple juice.
- Glass full of apple juice (215g)99 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of apple juice13 kcal
- 10g of apple juice5 kcal
- 20g of apple juice9 kcal
- 50g of apple juice23 kcal
- 100g of apple juice46 kcal
Protein in apple juice
Apple juice has 0.1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of apple juice (215 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in apple juice
Apple juice has 11.3 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of apple juice (215 g) has about 24.3 g of carbs.
Fat in apple juice
Apple juice has 0.13 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of apple juice (215 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
glass full of apple juice (215 g) has:99kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
apple juice - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.021 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.017 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.073 mg
- Vitaminium B60.018 mg
- Vitaminium C0.9 mg
- Vitaminium E0.01 mg
Energy content of apple juice
- 97% CARBS
- 1% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
apple juice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium101 mg
- Phosphorus7 mg
- Magnessium5 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium4 mg
- Iron0.12 mg
- Zink0.02 mg
Interesting charts - compare apple juice with other juices
When you look at charts below you will see how apple juice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does McDonalds Sundae Caramel have?
- Calories in a half of peanut butter cookie
- Calories in whole peanut butter cookie
- Calories for one, two or more peanut butter cookies
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in salmon salad?
- How much fat in ginger beer?
- How much protein in Pinot Blanc?
- What is weight of beef pot pie?
- Avocado sushi roll calories per ounce (oz)
- Flank steak calories per serving size