Risotto: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in risotto?
100g of risotto has about 166 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, tablespoon | cup | half cup
In particular, standard serving size of risotto (60 g) has about 100 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 100 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from risotto is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about risotto nutrition.
See all nutrition data of risotto on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Risotto (60 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of risotto (60 g)|
|Carbs Total||20.02 g||5.68 g||12 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.3 g||< 0.1 g||0.2 g|
|Fat||6.98 g||1.98 g||4.2 g|
|Protein||5.16 g||1.46 g||3.1 g|
|Water||66.37 g||18.82 g||39.8 g|
risotto - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.12 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.089 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.021 mg
- Vit B60.075 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.066 mcg
- Vit C0.2 mg
- Vit E0.27 mg
- Vit K0.003 mg
Energy content of risotto
- 49% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 38% FAT
risotto - minerals per 100g
- Potassium70 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium110 mg
- Sodium322 mg
- Iron0.9 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 risotto?
As I wrote before standard serving size of risotto (60 g) has 100 calories. It is easy to count that two risotto have about 200 calories and three risotto have about 300 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five risotto.
- Standard serving size of risotto (60 g)100 kcal
- Tablespoon of risotto (18g)30 kcal
- Cup of risotto (337g)559 kcal
- Half cup of risotto (168.5g)280 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of risotto47 kcal
- Half of medium size risotto50 kcal
- Small size risotto (48g)80 kcal
- Big size risotto (78g)130 kcal
- Two medium size risotto200 kcal
- Three medium size risotto300 kcal
- Four medium size risotto400 kcal
- Five medium size risotto500 kcal
Protein in risotto
Risotto has 5.16 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of risotto (60 g) you can see that you will get about 3.1 g of protein.
Carbs in risotto
Risotto has 20.02 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of risotto (60 g) has about 12 g of carbs.
Fat in risotto
Risotto has 6.98 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of risotto (60 g) has about 4.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of risotto (60 g) has:100kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare risotto with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how risotto looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chocolate cake have?
- Calories in a half of M&M
- Calories in whole M&M
- Calories for one, two or more M&M
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in tuna sandwich?
- How much fat in movie/theater popcorn with butter?
- How much protein in everything bagel?
- What is weight of hamburger bun?
- Ramen calories per ounce (oz)
- Jasmine rice (cooked) calories per serving size