Sharp Cheddar Cheese: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in sharp cheddar cheese?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of sharp cheddar cheese (1 oz) has about 115 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 115 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from sharp cheddar cheese is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about sharp cheddar cheese nutrition.
See all nutrition data of sharp cheddar cheese on charts.
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 sharp cheddar cheese?
As I wrote before standard serving size of sharp cheddar cheese (1 oz) has 115 calories. It is easy to count that two sharp cheddar cheese have about 230 calories and three sharp cheddar cheese have about 345 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five sharp cheddar cheese.
- Standard serving size of sharp cheddar cheese (1 oz)116 kcal
- Tablespoon of sharp cheddar cheese (13g)53 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sharp cheddar cheese116 kcal
- Half of medium size sharp cheddar cheese57.5 kcal
- Small size sharp cheddar cheese (22g)92 kcal
- Big size sharp cheddar cheese (36g)149.5 kcal
- Two medium size sharp cheddar cheese230 kcal
- Three medium size sharp cheddar cheese345 kcal
- Four medium size sharp cheddar cheese460 kcal
- Five medium size sharp cheddar cheese575 kcal
Protein in sharp cheddar cheese
Sharp cheddar cheese has 24.25 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of sharp cheddar cheese (1 oz) you can see that you will get about 6.8 g of protein.
Carbs in sharp cheddar cheese
Sharp cheddar cheese has 2.13 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of sharp cheddar cheese (1 oz) has about 0.6 g of carbs.
Fat in sharp cheddar cheese
Sharp cheddar cheese has 33.82 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of sharp cheddar cheese (1 oz) has about 9.5 g of fat.
standard serving size of sharp cheddar cheese (1 oz) has:115kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare sharp cheddar cheese with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how sharp cheddar cheese looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does salmon salad have?
- Calories in a half of Pinot Blanc
- Calories in whole Pinot Blanc
- Calories for one, two or more Pinot Blanc
- Calories in cup of Pinot Blanc
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in beef pot pie?
- How much fat in avocado sushi roll?
- How much protein in flank steak?
- What is weight of chocolate cake?
- Ice cream sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- M&M's Peanut calories per serving size