Potato vs Acorn Squash: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Calories in Potato
At first glance, you can see that in potato is much calories than in acorn squash.
Potato has 77 kcal per 100g and acorn squash kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
In potato and in acorn squash most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare potato with acorn squash in details.
Fact 2: Potato And Acorn squash Nutrition Difference
- 88% CARBS.
- 10% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
Vitamins: acorn squash vs potato
Minerals: potato vs acorn squash
Compares of potato
- Potato vs Artichoke
- Potato vs Asparagus
- Potato vs Bamboo Shoots
- Potato vs Beetroot
- Potato vs Pepper
- Potato vs Bitter Melon
- see all compares of potato
Compares of acorn squash
- Calories from Potato
- Calories of Pumpkin
- Calories in Purslane
- Salad chicory calories per 100g
- Radish carbs per 100g
- Rhubarb protein per 100g
- Salsify fat per 100g
- How many calories does shallot have?
- Calories in a half of corn
- Calories in whole corn
- Calories for one, two or more corn
- Calories in tablespoon of corn
- Calories in teaspoon of corn
- How much protein in sweet potato?