Yellow Squash vs Acorn Squash: The Healthier Choice
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Acorn squash vs Yellow squash: Nutrition Comparison
Calories in Yellow squash
At first glance, you can see that in yellow squash is much calories than in acorn squash.
In yellow squash and in acorn squash most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare yellow squash with acorn squash in details.
Yellow squash And Acorn squash Nutrition Difference
- 67% CARBS.
- 24% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
Vitamins: acorn squash vs yellow squash
Minerals: yellow squash vs acorn squash
Compares of yellow squash
- Yellow Squash vs Broccoli
- Yellow Squash vs Butternut Squash
- Yellow Squash vs Eggplant
- Yellow Squash vs Okra
- Yellow Squash vs Pumpkin
- Yellow Squash vs Zucchini
- see all compares of yellow squash
Compares of acorn squash
- see all compares of acorn squash
- Calories from Yellow squash
- Calories of Wendys fries
- Calories in Sausage patty
- Pad Thai calories per 100g
- Jasmine rice carbs per 100g
- English muffin protein per 100g
- Potato pancake fat per 100g
- How many calories does fried tilapia have?
- Calories in handful of dried coconut
- Calories in tablespoon of dried coconut
- How much protein in red potato?
- Jalapeno vs Yellow Bell Pepper nutrition
- Jalapeno vs Sweet Pepper calories
- Jicama vs Rutabaga protein
- Jicama vs Yuca sugar
- Portabella Mushrooms vs Oyster Mushrooms vitamins
- Portabella Mushrooms vs Shiitake Mushrooms dietary fiber
- Portabella Mushrooms vs White Mushrooms vitaminium C
- Oyster Mushrooms vs Maitake Mushrooms magnessium
- Oyster Mushrooms vs Chanterelle Mushrooms potassium