Spaghetti Squash vs Acorn Squash: Nutrition Guide
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Acorn squash vs Spaghetti squash : Nutrition Comparison
|per 100g||Spaghetti squash||Acorn squash|
Calories in Spaghetti squash
At first glance, you can see that in Spaghetti squash is much calories than in acorn squash.
In Spaghetti squash and in acorn squash most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare Spaghetti squash with acorn squash in details.
Spaghetti squash And Acorn squash Nutrition Difference
100g | ounce | standard serving size | cup | half cup
- 78% CARBS.
- 7% PROTEIN
- 15% FAT
Vitamins: acorn squash vs Spaghetti squash
Minerals: Spaghetti squash vs acorn squash
Compares of Spaghetti squash
- Spaghetti Squash vs Broccoli
- Spaghetti Squash vs Butternut Squash
- Spaghetti Squash vs Cauliflower
- Spaghetti Squash vs Pumpkin
- Spaghetti Squash vs Yam
- Spaghetti Squash vs Zucchini
- see all compares of Spaghetti squash
Compares of acorn squash
- Calories from Spaghetti squash
- Calories of Cooked barley
- Calories in Fried scallops
- Boiled jicama calories per 100g
- Frozen raspberries carbs per 100g
- Jumbo shrimp protein per 100g
- Rice bread fat per 100g
- How many calories does cherry pie have?
- Calories in a half of champignon
- Calories in whole champignon
- Calories for one, two or more champignons
- How much protein in slice of bread?
- Black Beans vs Edamame nutrition
- Black Beans vs Pinto Beans calories
- Black Beans vs Garbanzo Beans protein
- Black Beans vs Kidney Beans sugar
- Black Beans vs Black Eyed Peas vitamins
- Black Beans vs Red Lentils dietary fiber
- Buttercup Squash vs Acorn Squash vitaminium C
- Russet Potato vs Yuca magnessium
- Russet Potato vs Baby Potatoes potassium