Zucchini vs Acorn Squash: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Calories in Zucchini
At first glance, you can see that in zucchini is much calories than in acorn squash.
Zucchini has 17 kcal per 100g and acorn squash kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
In zucchini and in acorn squash most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare zucchini with acorn squash in details.
Zucchini And Acorn squash Nutrition Difference
- 62% CARBS.
- 24% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
Vitamins: acorn squash vs zucchini
Minerals: zucchini vs acorn squash
Compares of zucchini
- Zucchini vs Asparagus
- Zucchini vs Bamboo Shoots
- Zucchini vs Beetroot
- Zucchini vs Pepper
- Zucchini vs Bok Choy
- Zucchini vs Calabash
- see all compares of zucchini
Compares of acorn squash
- Calories from Zucchini
- Calories of Almonds
- Calories in Buckwheat
- Brazil nuts calories per 100g
- Cashew nuts carbs per 100g
- Chestnuts protein per 100g
- Chia seeds fat per 100g
- How many calories does coconut have?
- Calories in a half of hazelnuts
- Calories in whole hazelnuts
- Calories for one, two or more hazelnuts
- Calories in handful of hazelnuts
- How much protein in macadamia nuts?
- Zucchini vs Persian Cucumber nutrition
- Celery vs Jicama calories
- Celery vs Cilantro protein
- Celery vs Rutabaga sugar
- Chive vs Green Onions vitamins
- Garlic vs White Onion dietary fiber
- Pickled Cucumber vs Persian Cucumber vitaminium C
- Champignon vs Mushrooms magnessium
- Champignon vs Portabella Mushrooms potassium