Boost, Nutritional Drink: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Boost?
100g of Boost has about 101 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, glass | 8 fl oz
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of Boost (237 g) has about 239 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 239 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from Boost is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 12.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Boost nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Boost on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Boost (237 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of Boost (237 g)|
|Carbs Total||17.3 g||4.9 g||41 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.3 g||0.37 g||3.1 g|
|Fat||1.69 g||0.48 g||4 g|
|Protein||4.22 g||1.2 g||10 g|
|Water||75.82 g||21.49 g||179.7 g|
Boost - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.158 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.179 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.688 mg
- Vit B60.295 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.072 mcg
- Vit C25.3 mg
- Vit E5.7 mg
- Vit K0.017 mg
Energy content of Boost
- 68% CARBS
- 17% PROTEIN
- 15% FAT
Boost - minerals per 100g
- Potassium245 mg
- Magnessium42 mg
- Calcium127 mg
- Sodium63 mg
- Iron1.9 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Boost?
As I wrote before standard serving size of Boost (237 g) has 239 calories. It is easy to count that two Boost have about 478 calories and three Boost have about 717 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Boost.
- Standard serving size of Boost (237 g)239 kcal
- Glass full of Boost (220g)222 kcal
- Boost 8 fl oz (237g)239 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Boost29 kcal
- Half of medium size Boost119.5 kcal
- Small size Boost (190g)191.2 kcal
- Big size Boost (308g)310.7 kcal
- Two medium size Boost478 kcal
- Three medium size Boost717 kcal
- Four medium size Boost956 kcal
- Five medium size Boost1195 kcal
Protein in Boost
Boost has 4.22 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Boost (237 g) you can see that you will get about 10 g of protein.
Carbs in Boost
Boost has 17.3 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Boost (237 g) has about 41 g of carbs.
Fat in Boost
Boost has 1.69 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Boost (237 g) has about 4 g of fat.
standard serving size of Boost (237 g) has:239kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Boost with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how Boost looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does eggplant parmesan casserole have?
- Calories in a half of Goldfish crackers
- Calories in whole Goldfish crackers
- Calories for one, two or more Goldfish crackers
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in roasted chicken?
- How much fat in corn beef?
- How much protein in pork sandwich?
- What is weight of buffalo wing?
- Turkish coffee calories per ounce (oz)
- Iceberg lettuce calories per serving size