Russet Potato: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Russet potato: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one russet potato, cup and more
How many calories in russet potato?
For instance, medium size russet potato (173 g) has about 164 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size russet potato is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 23 minutes, swim for about 19 minutes or run for 17 minutes.
See all nutrition data of russet potato on charts.
Russet potato: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||21.44 g||~ 6.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.3 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Fat||0.13 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||2.63 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Water||74.45 g||~ 21.1 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 russet potatoes?
As I wrote before medium size russet potato (173 g) have 164 calories. It is easy to count that two russet potatoes have about 328 calories and three russet potatoes have about 492 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five russet potatoes.
- Medium size russet potato (173 g)164 kcal
- Cup of russet potato (170g)162 kcal
- Half cup of russet potato (85g)81 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of russet potatoes27 kcal
- Half of medium size russet potato82 kcal
- Small size russet potato (138g)131.2 kcal
- Big size russet potato (225g)213.2 kcal
- Two medium size russet potatoes328 kcal
- Three medium size russet potatoes492 kcal
- Four medium size russet potatoes656 kcal
- Five medium size russet potatoes820 kcal
Protein in russet potato
Russet potatoes have 2.63 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size russet potato (173 g) you can see that you will get about 4.5 g of protein.
Carbs in russet potatoes
Russet potatoes have 21.44 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size russet potato (173 g) has about 37.1 g of carbs.
Fat in russet potatoes
Russet potatoes have 0.13 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size russet potato (173 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
medium size russet potato (173 g) has:164kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
russet potato - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A10 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.067 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.048 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.348 mg
- Vitaminium B60.354 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.026 mcg
- Vitaminium C8.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.07 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of russet potato
- 88% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
russet potato - minerals per 100g
- Potassium550 mg
- Magnessium30 mg
- Calcium18 mg
- Sodium14 mg
- Iron1.07 mg
Interesting charts - compare russet potato with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how russet potato looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does egg bagel have?
- Calories in a half of mushroom soup
- Calories in whole mushroom soup
- Calories for one, two or more mushroom soups
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pate?
- How much fat in kefir?
- How much protein in italian bread?
- What is weight of goat cheese?
- Poultry frankfurters calories per ounce (oz)
- Smoked ham calories per serving size