Sangria: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Sangria: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass and more
How many calories in Sangria?
To illustrate, standard serving size of Sangria (250 g) has about 240 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Sangria is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 12.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 34 minutes, swim for about 28 minutes or run for 24 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Sangria on charts.
Sangria: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||8.27 g||~ 2.3 g|
|Fat||0.04 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.04 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||82.41 g||~ 23.4 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or glass of Sangria?
As I wrote before 100g has 96 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or glass of Sangria.
- Standard serving size of Sangria (250 g)240 kcal
- Glass full of Sangria (220g)211 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Sangria27 kcal
- 10g of Sangria10 kcal
- 20g of Sangria19 kcal
- 50g of Sangria48 kcal
- 100g of Sangria96 kcal
Protein in Sangria
Sangria has 0.04 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Sangria (250 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in Sangria
Sangria has 8.27 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Sangria (250 g) has about 20.7 g of carbs.
Fat in Sangria
Sangria has 0.04 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Sangria (250 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of Sangria (250 g) has:240kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Sangria - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.003 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.017 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.119 mg
- Vitaminium B60.03 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.3 mg
Energy content of Sangria
- 98% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
Sangria - minerals per 100g
- Potassium68 mg
- Magnessium7 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Sodium10 mg
- Iron0.25 mg
Interesting charts - compare Sangria with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how Sangria looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do Honey Nut Cheerios have?
- Calories in a half of oats
- Calories in whole oats
- Calories for one, two or more oats
- Calories in tablespoon of oats
- Calories in teaspoon of oats
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in vegetarian lasagna?
- How much fat in dark rye flour?
- How much protein in pickle?
- What is weight of banana whip?
- Fried soft shell crab calories per ounce (oz)
- Roasted chickpeas calories per serving size